Yes?

"Flight To Netherlands Eindhoven airport ready for take off please board within the next ten minutes" the stewardess that was still left in the gate said. "Have a safe flight" the steward said when she got on the plain finding her seat.

She had made the arrangements last night before going to the dinner with the team. "Hi this is Beth speaking" she said as the person on the other line answered the phone. "Hi could you hold on a second so i can put you on speaker" she said. "Guys Daan's girlfriends on the phone!" Her mom screamed. "Yess hi Beth it's Evi" Daan's sister said. "Hi, so as Daan might've told you i got injured" she started. "Yeah you're going home tomorrow right, to recover?" Her mom added. "Uhm that's what i told Daan. phill our manager booked my a ticket to Holland" she said and could imagine the smile on Her mom's face. "Owh really?" Her mom asked delighted by the news. "Yes so i was wondering if one of you might be able to pick me up from the airport and drop me off at the hotel?" she asked. "Nonsense. You can stay with us I reckon you'll go the the game?" Her dad asked. "Yeah i was planning to" she said. "Great i have a ticket left for you My husband had to leave for work" Evi said. "Thank you guys so much, i really appreciate it" she said. "No problem excited to meet you, with the new status of course" her mom giggled. "Just text mom when you landed and i'll be there" Evi said hanging up the phone.

She was more then excited to go to Holland. It would be her first time there but she was also nervous, about staying at Daan's moms house. Even though she didn't have to be and was welcomed with open arms when the front door opened. "Hi Beff" her mom said giving the girl a hug. "Hi ivonne" she said. "I pronounced it wrong again didn't i?" She asked when she saw her laughing her mom nodded but brushed it off saying it was fine. After catching up Evi excused herself to go pick up Amè at her Husbands mum promising she'll be back later.

"Do you want me to show you to your room?" Her mother asked after they finished dinner. "So this is actually Daantjes room" her mom said opening the door. "Ahw she's adorable" Beth said looking at a baby picture of her girlfriend. "Hihi yeah she was" her mom said. "Still is" Beth said giggling. "You love her" her mom said looking at Beth with hearts eyes. "I do. I want to spend the rest of my life with her" she responded with tears in her eyes. "Don't let us stop you honey" her mom said hugging her one last time before leaving her alone.

It mad her wonder if this would be the time. The right time, but when is the time right? She thought. She would rather do it 3 hours to soon then one minute to late.

The rest of the day past fast wit some time being spend with Amè and now it was time to go to sleep which was hard for the blondes who's nerves where growing in anticipation for what was yet to come. She knew every had her back in it but what if Daan didn't. She knew she loved her and that gave her some peace in her mind finally drifting of to sleep an hour later with the brunette on her mind.

The day fo the match went by as one of the slowest in her life with nerves she couldn't even begin to describe. She had gotten one of Daan's old shirt from the euros and as much of coincidence as it was it was one from a game against England. "Are you excited?" Daan's mother asked her. "Yeah i'm just hoping she won't see me at the warmups" she said. "You can go up to the family lounge for a bit till they're done" her mom suggested and Beth did exactly that.

The game was against Slovenia. They of course won with 4-1. Lucky for Beth, Daan had been so caught up in the match that she didn't see her. When the game was over family was allowed on the field and she made her wat down with the brunettes family.

"Ik denk dat er iemand hier voor je is [i think there's someone here to see you]" Jackie said pointing at Beth who was already walking over to her. She jumped in her arms with beth catching her. "HII" she screamed looking in her eyes. When She leaned in to kiss her Beth pulled away a bit. "There are cameras here" she said warning Daan who wasn't keen on going public. "I don't give a fuck" she said leaning in once more to kiss her with Beth accepting it this time. "WHOOO" the brunette heard her teammates scream when they broke apart. She saw Beth smiling at her. "What?" She asked continued to stay in her grip even when she knew the camara was filming them., it didn't matter anymore she was proud. "Marry me?" Beth asked hesitantly. Daan kissed her with passion which gave  the answer Beth wanted. "YESS" she said hugging her and staying like this till they had to break apart for Daan to get ready for departure again.

As much as Daan wanted to stay with Beth and celebrate she couldn't. She still had one game left to play but she did arrange that she could go home from Turkey after instead of going back first.

"It looks good on me doesn't it?" Beth asked when Daan entered and she saw her staring at her Holland top "It'll look much better of" Daan said walking closer to the blonde. "Yeah?" Beth asked taking a step closer as well. "Yeah" she said grabbing her waist. "Then take it off" Beth said grabbing her hands. "I will don't worry hun" she said tugging at the hem smiling while taking it off. "God i missed you" she said giving her a quick kiss. "You saw me 2 days okay" Beth said laughing. "Yeah well I wanted to do something then" she said. "What?" Beth asked with a smirk on her face. "Fuck my fiancé" She said pinning her against the wall. "Then fuck me" she responded taking of the rest of her clothes standing in front of Daan waiting for her to do the same. "Fuck" Beth said looking at her fiancé. "I'm about to" she said smirking at the winger who was laying on under her as they had moved to the bed. "And hurry, will yah" Beth added knowing Daan always liked to tease. "Yeah don't worry" she said.

"I can't wait" Daan said smiling laying on top of Beth with her head on her shoulders. "On? The bus" Beth said laughing. "To marry you" she said. "My name will look so good on the back of your shirt" Beth said. "No my name will look good on the back of your shirt" Daan said. "Haha that's a discussion for another time" she said rubbing Daan's back. "Fine Goodnight" she said closing her eyes. "Goodnight bunny" The brunette said dropping of to sleep a couple minutes later.