Maybe

Don't forget to vote😊enjoy❤️
When the two girls didn't arrive joe was worried. The girls didn't get along very well in the beginning so he didn't really know what to expect. He called Kim over to ask them were they were, she didn't know. Joe was worried a little less knowing DVD hadn't killed their new winger after kim had told them they were done fighting. He did ask Kim to check up on the two though

There she was stroming the hallways to get to room #137 to see what the two were doing. She had gotten the reserve keycard at the reception. When she reached the room she knocked on the door, no response followed. She unlocked it with the key card. The girls were sound asleep in each others arms. Kim was happy to see this slowly started to turn into something the girls didn't even understand. Kim texted Joe with a picture of the two, he gave it a thumbs up and told Kim to let them sleep and get some food later. Kim left a note on the bedside table 'hey, hope you had a good rest. You can get some food later, if you want. Love Captain Little😘' she then left the room to go back to the dining room to finish her own plate of food.

After ten minutes all the other girls started to notice DVD and Meado's absence. They were always quite loud when it came to team activities. "Where are our Leprechauns?" Emma asked. Joe looked at Kim, she nodded her head for approval. She had to fill him up on the situation, he fully approved of it and thought it would be good for DVD to have someone by her side who understands her. He even shipped it he said trying to sound cool. "As you all know those two had a bit of a rocky start, they are getting along better now so i want to get them as close as possible even if that means spending time away from the team so be it" all the girls nodded in understanding  and continued eating their food.

After all the girls finished Jordan suggested to all watch a movie together in the movie theater off the hotel. Everyone thought it was a good idea so they decided to meet up at 20.00pm and put it on the group chat as a reminder.

That text woke up the blonde and brunette whom were peacefully asleep in each other arms. Beth was the first one out of the two to open her eyes and realize what position they were in. She didn't know hoe to feel or what Daan would think she was happy when Daan opened hers a second later sitting up straight. "You like my shoulder huh?" Beth poked her in her side with her elbow. Daan just shook her head and chuckled. "Maybe" she said not making eye contact with the blue eyes she'd often get lost in. Wait what time is it?" She asked Beth grabbing her phone to find the note from Kim on it. "We missed dinner" Beth gave her a questioning look. Daan handed over the note. "Ohw" Daan looked a bit stressed about the fact. "It'll be fine Darling" Daan looked up at Beth and shot her an annoyed glare. Bad luck for her, Beth really liked that particular glare. "There going to watch a movie in the theater at 8, Do you want to go?" She asked. "Yeah what time is it now?" Beth asked. "7.30 i'm not sure if you want to grab a bite to eat" Daan's tummy answered for her. "Let's go then" The blonde said.

Danielle ran to the bedroom to fix her hair but Beth wasn't going to let her. She put her hand around her hips and lifted her up over her shoulders. She made her way downstairs quickly to make sure Daan wouldn't be able to get off. "BEFF" she screamed trying to get loose approaching the lobby. "BEFF" she said, Beth didn't even flinch and kept on walking. When they arrived in the lobby Daan screamed one last time. "BEFFIE PLEASE" Beth put her down on the ground and both of them could see all the girl sitting there looking at them. "Hello to you too" Kim said with a big smile plastered on her face. The two just smiled sitting down as well. "Where were you?" Some of them asked. They were saved by the guy from the hotel that the movie was ready for them.

When the girls were about to enter they saw Joe walking in. Daan nudged Beth and they walked over to him. "Joe sorry we missed Dinner we fell asleep and forgot to set and alarm. it won't happen again" Beth said. Joe smiled at the two women standing in front of him. "It's fine you two looked adorable. I'm happy you two are getting along better and just know that i will support your relationship now matter how it turns out okay?" Beth and Daan looked at each other with a suprised look. "Kim told me, she is obligated to and she took a picture of you two" he said. "Now go and enjoy the movie. Make sure to eat something before you head to bed, but don't miss the match eyy i need you both" he said. They walked away when Daan mumbled "i'm going to kill her". "No your not" Beth said. Daan was happy she had the support from her manager no matter what.

They grabbed some left overs from dinner and sat down in the theather next to each other in the front and watched the movie. Or at least they tried to they couldn't stop glaring at one another and smiling at the connection they had formed. Daan put her head on Beth's shoulder again and The blonde couldn't help but smile. "I guess i do like you shoulder" Daan said looking up at the girl for a second. Beth smiled at her and put an arm around the girl, like she had thought before it felt right.