Dam breaktrough

Enjoy❤️⚠️
Tonight had been amazing like both of them had initially expected but they both had a feeling the night wasn't over and it wasn't.

When they got out of the car Beth grabbed the bags she had secretly packed for the both of them. Daan shook her head in disbelief. "What?" She said. "Nothing just can't believe you did this" Daan said. "I'm sorry it was steph's idea" The brunette saw the expression on Beth's face change. "Hey it's a good idea" she said grabbing ahold of one of the bags.

After Beth checked in they walked up to their room. As soon as the door was opened Daan took both of the bags and crushed them on the floor pushing Beth up against the wall. "Eager much?" The blonde said with a huge smirk on her face. She pulled Daan closer to her and put her arms around her waist. "Maybe.." the brunette responded but Beth had other plans. She pushed the midfielder of her and walked to the bathroom filling up the hot tub.

After the hot tub was filled Beth took off her clothes and stepped in. "You're not going to join me?" She asked when she saw Daan was still fully clothed. "No no i am i was just uh" Daan was fidgeting with her hands now and Beth's smirk grew wider "staring" Daan nodded but started to undress as well.

She steps over the ledge and gets in. They sit there in a comfortable silence neither one of them wanting to break it and ruin the moment. Daan's hand starts to slowly move over to Beth's leg rubbing it. The blonde does the same and when they lock eyes both of them lean in for a kiss. A kiss that was depending within seconds with both of them knowing how the night will end.
~
"Babe wake up we've got to check out at noon" Beth said trying to wake up Daan who was still sleeping as usual on a day off. "Nooooo" she said turning over once more. "I want one more cuddle" The blonde did what was asked an spooned the blonde but was quickly taken a back by one of her questions. "What are we?" If Beth was being honest with herself she didn't know the answer to it. But what she did know is that she had strong and growing feelings for the brunette. "We don't have to address it" Daan said after noticing Beth's short absence. "Yet" with a slight smile the brunette finished. "Let's keep it at just dating for now" the blonde said leaning in for a kiss getting out of bed.

After checking out of the hotel the girls were back hitting the road. Daan had grabbed ahold of Beth phone and somehow managed to unlock it. "DVD DON'T YOU DARE" she screamed trying to get her phone back. "One song?" Daan asked with puppy dog eyes of which she knew Beth could never resist. "ONE" as she gave the okay snollebollekes was blasted trough the car speakers. Daan sang her heart out but the only thing Beth could do was laugh it's not like she understood the lyrics not even a single word. After the song was over the brunette gave the phone back putting on a different song one that Beth actually liked.

The girls had gone to bed that night together spooning with Daan being the big spoon despite of the fact that she was the shorter one. It was adorable in Beth's eyes to see Daan do it and she enjoyed it just as much. Their days together had been amazing and they had one last day of tomorrow in which they were going shopping with the team for the Christmas party that was coming up shortly.

Every single one of them had bought plenty of stuff for three Christmas party's. When some of the girls wanted to make a stop at Victoria secret Beth couldn't help but try a view sets on. "Dam meado who are you trying to impress?" Asked Katie with a smirk on her face when Beth came out of the changing booth "You have a date or something?" Jord asked her. "I do actually" You could see The steam escaping the brunettes ears. The team didn't know about the fact that they had started dating. But they never agreed to see others in the process. "WAIT WHAT" Daan practically screamed trough the Victoria secret shop. Beth chuckled. "With you. Don't worry darling" she said walking up to her to give her a quick peck on the lips. The whole team was standing behind them speechless especially Katie who had wanted them to get together from the start. Daan calmed down instantly and sat back on the chair waiting for Beth to get back in the changing room as much as she had enjoyed the view it was getting a bit too much to handle.

She was loving all the things Beth had done for her but she wanted to give something back for her. She thought of an idea and texted some people to get it underway. She couldn't wait to see the look on the blondes face when she'd find out.