Shots fired

Enjoy💙
The first hour in the club was quit. No one really dancing or drinking. Daan and Beth had been talking about the upcoming games sitting as close as possible to each other. Leaning even closer whilst talking for absolutely no reason and they were wondering why fans thought they were together. Well everyone pretty much knows to answer to that question.

It was annoying an Irish lady. It was Katie's mission the make a certain blonde and brunette let loose and admit the things they were hiding. "ROUND OF SHOTS ON ME" she screamed. All the girls looked at her like bad shit was going to follow. The girls took their shot and more rounds followed after that.

The blonde started to feel tipsy just like the brunette. It was now the perfect time for Katie to stir things up. "Beth i dare you to take a body shot of Daan" she said with u huge as smirk. Daan was always very competitive when it came to bets. Since she was Involved in it she nodded at Beth she should do it, so the blonde did.

Daan laid herself down on the bar. When the waiter was about to lift Her shit Katie stole the bottle from the bar tender "Beth will do it" she said with a look that didn't want to make you near the girl, He just nodded at her. Daan lifted up her shirt and When Beth saw the toned stomach she was wondering what she had gotten herself into. "Come on scaredy-cat" Beth looked at Daan wanting approval from her which she got when She gave her the slightest smile that showed more nervous than happiness.

"PLAY SOMETHING SEXY" Katie screamed over the music while The blonde steppen closer to Daan. Beth put the salt on Daan's stomach, poured the tequila in her navel. The brunette shivered as the cold liquid hit her suddenly realizing what was about the happen not sure to enjoy or not. Beth stepped closer thinking she was done that was it all she had to do was just drink it, but she was wrong. Katie put a lime in Daan's mouth, with a smirk on her face and whispered something in The midfielders ear. that was inaudible for Beth. "Enjoy" katie had apparently said to the girl.

Beth let her eyes roam over Daan's body ones more. If they were going to force her to take a body shot she was giving the brunette a proper one. Daan caught her staring and gave her a small smile again. The blondes mouth felt so dry again. Wanting to remain cool and collected in front of her teammates and the girl that she liked, She just went for it. Beth slowly bent down and swiped her tongue around the brown girls navel. She grinned at the way Daan was squirming underneath her. Moving up to lick up the salt Daan let out a little moan that she hoped had got lost in the music. It was time for the last part the lemon. Beth made her way up to Daan's face slowly going in for the lemon. Their lips brushed together for a second giving them memories of the night they first met.

Both of the girls were happy that the body shot was over. The rest of the night was spent far away from each other not even recognizing another in conversations. Daan felt guilty as soon as they got home and walked to the Beth's room. "Come in" the blonde said as Daan knocked on her door. "Hey i'm sorry they made you do that" she said. "Did you really mind And be honest with me Daan i heard the moan" Beth admitted to the brunette. "No" she said feeling bad about it. "Goodnight" the small girl said walking out of the room.

Katie's plan hadn't really turned out the way she wanted it to. She knew it was going to be hard but had she expected it so bad? No not really. It was ignoring her to say the slightest. What she didn't know was that it wasn't easy for the two of them either.

The next morning when Beth woke up Daan was nowhere to be seen. She had left a note on the kitchen table that she was out for a run. Jill was there though and made sure her presence didn't go unnoticed. She walked in with loud music signing along to the text. "Wat zou je doen als je wakker werd als een miljonair, wat zou je doen als je wakker werd als een superster" it was bad, to be kind. "JILL PLEASE STOP" the blonde screamed. She laughed and made the two some breakfast.

After an hour they were blessed with the presence of Daan. Well not really she walked straight up to her room taking a shower ignoring the blonde completely. It was all reminding her off the beginning of their relationship. That's the last thing that Beth wanted to happen, but will it? Maybe Daan's just in denial and if it does happen again we'll get trough it like last time she said to herself.

Daan just couldn't face the girl after last night. She felt to guilty for enjoying it. Yes she had feelings for the blonde but she would never allow herself to admit them or do anything about that. But you can only hide your feelings for so long.