Hidden feelings

Enjoy❤️
It was now 2 months later. Nothing had progressed between the two girls. Yes there was something going on between the two that they were both aware of,but to stubborn to admit. It was noticeable for the the teammates, friends, family and pretty much everyone around them. The long gazes they had, the hugs that always lasted a little longer than a friendly hug would have, The times they fell asleep cuddling on the bus, The many dinners they had had with just the two of them and the stares in the changing room especially the showers.

Daan knew far and square she had feelings for the blonde. She just didn't admit it to herself. She let it slide or so she thought. When Marlou came to London when the girls had gotten back from Austria she was confronted with it. They were having lunch at her favorite cafe when Marlou spoke up breaking a comfortable silence. "It's okay to let yourself love someone again" Daan was shocked when she heard those words come out of her mouth. She still was, to this day it was all the brunette could think about to be honest.

There  was Beth laying in bed watching a movie when she heard a knock on her door. "Come in" she said. She was surprised when it revealed the Duracell bunny. "Hey" she said slowly walking up to Beth. The blonde gave her a smile, But when Daan suddenly straddled her lap it turned into shock. "What are you doing?" She asked. Daan leaned forward and put her lips on the blonde. It was lust you could feel it in every movement she made. The only thing Beth could do in that moment was to give into her wants and needs. She pulled the brunette als close as she could and melted into the kiss. Daan bit her bottom lip asking for entrance that she got in no time. Beth moaned into her mouth and that was an okay for the brunette to move to her neck. She slowly pulled back giving Beth a smirk before attacking her neck. A loud moan escaped her mouth this time and Daan chuckled at how sexually frustrated the girl was. Daan was about to take of her top when she heard a door slam.

"BETH" someone sad screaming her name. The blonde opened her eyes. It was a dream. now that where here anyway how where things going for the blonde? she was just scared. or what her friends called her 'coward'. She was afraid to risk what the two had built. Her friends told her the small girl reciprocated the feelings, she would rather have a friendship with the brunette then risk all of it. Daan just simply ment to much to her. The blonde wasn't going to lie about the fact that the brunette was on her mind and in her thoughts 24/7. It was getting a problem if she was being honest with herself.

This wasn't the first time she had dreamed about the tiny girl. She had dreams like this when she was younger but it would never get further than kissing them. These dreams did go further than that it, she had never had sex in her life but the thought of wanting it so bad with Daan shocked her.

Beth quickly sat up knowing she was woken up by someone. Are you okay?" She asked as she tilted her head. It was the brunette life in the flesh this time. "Yeah yeah i'm fine why wouldn't i be" she said. Daan put her hands up in the air as a surrender. "If you say so" that was followed by a chuckle. "We leave in two hours" Daan said walking out of the blonds room again.

The girls were heading into the city tonight to celebrate the good season they were having. Daan and Beth were both excited to go out and let loose a bit. But Katie being Katie was in the mood to stur things up. It wasn't just Katie that was conspiring against the 'friends' it was half of the team this time. Not knowing this both of them got ready with a smile plastered on their face.

Before they'd loose control their stomachs needed to be filled. It was decided that mac Donalds should do the trick. A place that had become a habit for the two. After games they would always walk in and get an ice coffee. just talk, laugh a little. Daan knew the girls order, it's not like she memorized it by heart. that's just what you get when you come here almost every week. Daan remembered the first time they went, she had paid for the blonde. One time Daan would pay and Beth the next. It had turned into a rule. "Large fries, 6 chicken nuggets and an ice coffee. And for me an ice coffee with large fries and a cheeseburger" Daan said to the lady behind the cashier "I wanted you two to start dating, turns out you're already married" Katie said whilst trying to contain her  laughter. "Haha very funny" Beth said. Daan was getting angrier by the second. This was the third joke Katie had made about the two of them tonight. "Calm down" Beth said whispering in her ear while she stepped closer to the girl and put one hand on her waist. Daan calmed down immediately relaxing into the girls touch. Which only lasted a couple seconds to try and not make the team notice.

When they all ate their dinner it was time to go to the cafe. The two were walking a bit behind of the group. It was a chilly night, the winter was starting to kick in. Beth was from Sunderland so she was used to it, she even enjoyed it. Daan on the other hand didn't so much, she was shivering from the cold. "Come here" Beth said pulling the girl closer to her. Daan was hesitant. "Daan" she said to her. "No what if they think" the brunette said. "We know we're not" the blonde said. "But" she was quickly cut off. "No but's just come here" Beth said pulling her closer. "What if i want to be" Daan said mimicking it under her breath so that Beth couldn't hear it.  just so it was loud enough to say it. "Mm?" The winger said giving her a questioning look. "Nothing" Daan said putting her arm around Beth's waist. That touch at mac Donald's meant so much to The midfielder. she realized that all her friends had been right. She knew deep in her heart they were the moment the words had come out of their mouths,but it was only in that moment she admitted it to herself.