Christmas spirits

Merry Christmas from my family to yours. Hope you all have amazing times with your loved ones. Hope you enjoy this extra long  Christmas update😘there will
Be sexual content which i will notify with this⚠️

Daan was currently on the plane going back home for their Christmas break. They ended the first half of the season top of the table which was not let go off without a party. What wasn't a part was the fact that she was going to miss the blonde who she had very strong feelings for. They still hadn't addressed it to anything more than dating but that didn't make it any easier.

Home? No not home. She had come up with a plan to surprise the blonde. After all the dates she had took her on she wanted to surprise her do something big and not just a cute date in return. Beth had no clue and was hanging out with her friend Steph who knew of the plan and was being the distraction the brunette needed to sneak into Whitby.

She'd reveal herself at the Christmas eve party that night. Which she was getting ready for right now since she had landed. She was nervous to say the least, what if Beth didn't like the surprise and was totally fine with not seeing for a week. What if her feelings weren't as strong as Daan's were. The truth was that Beth's feelings for the brunette were just as strong, she was even starting to love the brunette. The things that annoyed everyone around her Beth enjoyed. The stupid pranks she pulls, the way she take up all the space on the couch, how she takes ages to get ready. As much as she was having fun at home she was missing Daan a whole lot and couldn't wait to have her in her arms again which was going to be sooner than she had originally expected.

Beth's party had started pretty early in the evening with Daan standing in the room before  she arrived. "DAAN" the blonde screamed from excitement running into her arms. "She was too big to wrap up" Steph said. Beth studied Daan and gave her friend a look. "She's anything but big" everyone in the room was laughing at her comment but the only thing she could hear was Daan's breath and heartbeat as she pulled her in for another hug. After finally letting go it was time to party.

The Christmas party was lots of fun and the two didn't stop dancing until they were actually quite literally falling to the ground. Daan was never really a fan of Christmas she was known for the grinch under the team. She didn't really know why she didn't like it but for Beth she'd happily make an exception. "How and why?" The blonde asked still in disbelief to the leprechaun that was in front of her right now. "Steph helped me and i just thought i'd do something back for the countless dates you've taken me on" after That the only thing Beth could do was smile at her.

⚠️
After two hours the two called it a night and Beth had decided to join Daan in her hotel for the night to catch up. After talking for a while one of them had other plans. "I know you want me just as much as i want you" beth whispered in the girls ear after she had dragged her to the bathroom and closed the door. Daan avoided the girls gaze but that wasn't a geranteed escape for her. The blonde grabbed her chin pulling her face to look her in the blue eyes she had found herself get lost in many times. She was at a los of words like the times before. The blonde was right and the brunette knew she was and that's why she pressed their lips together like she never had before. She was in deep, now deeper than she had ever imagined. But she knew that with this girls she was able to crawl out.

"Be my girlfriend?" Daan asked as she broke the kiss once again. "I will" Beth said capturing their lips together again for what felt like the thousends time that night. Both of them slowly started to undress and turned on the shower. The blonde pushed her in with a force that she was yet to be reckoned with. She left a trail of kisses down her jawline, chin, then down her neck, she topped at her collarbone and when she noticed the brunette got goosebumps all over she decided to spend some more time their much to her annoyance. Beth grabbed the body wash that was in the shower and wrapped her arms around the girl. Starting just onder her neck going lower very slow until reaching her breast giving them special attention. When Daan began to grind her body against Beth hips hearing some small moans she knew  it's her que to finish up.

Beff please" Daan said in a low voice that was still audible. The blonde looked up and gave her a smirk before turning off the shower and grabbed two towels. When Beth started to dry her off the brunette lost it completely and pushed her up the sink. "Stop it" Daan said trying to reason with the blonde while she leaned in to kiss her but Beth pushed her off. "My way or no way" the winger  Said. Daan gave her the puppy dog eyes but she was in control and she knew she had all the power with that information she got of the sink and put Daan up instead.

She continued to dry her off moving the towel over her entire body slowly, when she reached her boobs the midfielder let out a soft moan which turned into louder moans as the towel got lower and lower moving her legs apart getting near her center. "Daan no" Beth said. Daan would be lying if she said she didn't love the dominant part of Beth but gave another attempt at the puppy dog eyes. "Wait till we get to the bedroom" she said picking her up walking her to the bed.

She straddled her laps looking into Daan's eyes kissing her slowly. When she let out another moan the blonde took her hands putting them above her head kissing her neck once again electing loud moans from the girl. "Beff" Daan said making her sit up and lock eyes. Bending back down again pressing her lips against her and sliding her tongue inside. "I love the taste of you" Beth said in the girls ear. The brunettes hand slowly made their way to Beth's ass squeezing it making her let out a soft move but she quickly removes the hand saying no.

Getting up from the bed and sitting behind Daan making her lay against her chest. Beth moved her hands to the girls thighs stroking them slowly moving up close to her center. Making a sudden move to slide her hands trough the girls legs to spread them apart a bit. "Beff please" the brunette said to the girl grabbing ahold of her arm trying to move it closer to her center. But the blonde was too strong and pulled back "baby. you're not ready" Beth continued to make slow movements making sure to work the girl up before she was going to give her what she needed.

She moved her fingers down to her entrance. She puts her finger inside her slowly making sure not to hurt her. "Please" Daan said hoping the blonde would stop teasing. She stopped and pushed her finger fully into her electing a loud moan. Beth slowly started to curl her finger adding another one in the process. Daan's body started to shake getting near her high. When Beth noticed she put a finger on her  clit and started to rub it. "Ah FUCK BEFF" Daan screamed out starting to grind against the girls hand. Daan pushes her hips up in the air eagerly trying to reach her high. " Come for me darling" the blonde whispers in her ear. Feeling her orgasm shake trough her body.
⚠️
Still panting from her high Beth pulled her fingers out of the girl. Getting up from behind laying Daan back down on the bed. "Liefie" the brunette said when she noticed Beth was putting on her pjs. She walked back to the girl giving her a kiss that both knew wouldn't lead to anything more. "This was for you baby" she said pulling her shirt over her head.

After Daan put on her pjs as well both of them snuggled up in bed. "Can we please watch a Christmas movie?" Beth asked. Daan nodded and they started their search. "What about that one?" The brunette asked. "Nah saw it last year" after this happened numerous times they finally found one that neither had seen 'the knight before Christmas'. One thing that would always happen when they were watching a movie was starting a conversation about the plans for the next day. "We could go to this Christmas market in Yorkshire" Beth said. "Okay" Daan agreed. "Will your parents go?" She asked. Yes they had met before but not with the brunettes new status. "Yeah, but don't worry" she said giving her a quick peck on the lips. Daan felt reassured and laid down drifting of to sleep with Beth being in her usual big spoon position.

The next morning the two had ordered some nice roomservice before making the drive to Yorkshire. After having spend the entire day at the market with Beth's family which was so much fun she was brought to the airport to go home. Really home this time too spend the last day of Christmas with her family who she had missed quite a lot being away from home for such a long time. "Bye bunny" Daan said giving her one last kiss before walking in the airport. Beth gave her a small wave and got back in the car driving to her friends house to spend Christmas their.

The two were only apart for a day now but couldn't wait to be back home to spend New Years eve together. Despite of the fact that they had only been together for such a short time didn't make the it go away that it felt like this was for always and forever.