I do

Today will be the dat that the England international and the Dutch international say 'i do' to each other" is what some of the newspapers had on their cover with a picture of the two of them.

The both of them had waited over 2 years for this day with national duty's, the Euro's and olympics making the wait a bit easier but also harder with the long distances their relationship sometimes had to face.

They were as nervous as ever but also very excited. All their familie members and Friends had made their way over to London for the special occasion.

For a lot of people the venue they chose was ridiculous but it ment a lot to them. The wedding would be held at meadow park and the after party at the bar where they first laid eyes on each other.

The days leading up to the wedding weren't easy. The wedding attire was yet to be picked out with two weeks left on the clock. Because they wanted each other approval on it they went together and both ended up with suits, Beth a black one and Daan a white one. "It's missing something" Daan said looking at the both of them in the mirror. "Hun come here" she said taking The blondes hand leading her in the dressing room taking of her cardigan and unhooking the brah. After she undressed the top part of the outfit she put on the black lacy brah that was part of Beth's suit and dressed Beth up in her white one. "That's better" Daan said giving her a kiss. "I love it!" Beth said being her dorky self hugging her fiancé.

Their hair would get done at their favorite hair salon, Chestnuthairsalon. They spent a lot of time their and felt it was only right to give them to honor. "What did you two have in mind?" She asked as Daan sat down. "I don't know" Daan said. "What about you?" She asked looking at Beth. "Can you do a simple high ponytail and braid the top and bottom?" She asked. "Yeah" she said getting to work. "Anything more?" She asked when she was done. "Put curls in it please?" The blonde asked. "All done, your turn" she said as Daan got up from the chair. "So uhm Daan, how do you want Beth's hair?" Daan was thinking for some time before answering. "Curls maybe? And then braid the top half" she said not sure. "Yeah i'll do that" she responded making Daan smile and sit back for a few seconds until the chaos would finally begin.

They were both waiting to walk down the aisle together. They thought the venue looked beautiful it was your average one just instead of the bow people usually stood under they stood in the goal. "Why?" Beth's mome June asked. "She's the best goal i've scored in my entire life" she smiled thinking about it.

Standing in front of each other they were asked if they wanted to say anything fist.
"I tried to put in to words how much i love you but I can't i love you more than words could describe" Beth said tearing up looking at her soon to be wife. "I love you" Daan said rubbing her thumb over her hands. "Now can we please just say the fucking words" she begged her best friend Marlou who was the marriage officiant. "Haha impatient much?" Beth asked giggling. "Duhh" Daan said stepping one step closer to the blonde hinting for her to hurry up.

"Danielle van de Donk, will you take the Beth Mead as your wife?" Marlou asked after what felt like ages. "I do" she answered smiling like she never had before. "Beth Mead, do you take the Danielle van de Donk as your wife?" She asked the blonde. "I do" she said stepping a step closing for the kiss that was about to happen. "Then I pronounce you married" Marlou said. They insisted on using the term married to make it sound more modern. "You may now kiss" she said taking a step back falling in the net, but Daan and Beth only had eyes for each other in that moment and leaned in capturing their lips together.

"LEAH WILIAMSON" screamed who was now finally the captain of England, their team
And also one of their bridesmaids. The dance floor was packed with loud music blasting trough the speaker and occasionally some Dutch songs as well. They already cut the cake and got the speeches out of the way so they could let loose and be their chaotic self.

Beth couldn't wipe the smile off her face as they danced. Once again they were only focused on one another, ignoring their friends and family around them. Beth held Daan close, her arms wrapped around her waist as they swayed to the music. As much as the brunette enjoyed this she was eager to get out of here and be alone. "When do you think is an acceptable time to leave?" Daan asked. The blonde leaned in closer. "Now" she whispered in her ear grabbing her hands leaving the bar.

"Hi ladies, done partying already?" The bellboy asked. The newlyweds just giggled shaking their head walking up to the room eager to have some alone time.

"I can't believe we're married now" Daan said smiling at her girlfriend. "Hihi i love you so much" the blonde said hugging her. "Show me how much" Daan whispered in her ear. "If that's what my bunny wants she'll get it" she said taking of her cardigan. "I'm your wife know you know" Daan said taking of Beth's cardigan. "Yeah but you'll always be my bunny" she said sitting down on the bed dragging Daan down with her making her sit on her lap.

"You know this needs to get off" Beth said unhooking the brunettes brah tossing it on the ground. Their lips crashed together with Daan trying to open the zipper of the wingers trousers and when she sighed out of frustration beth giggled breaking the kiss. She stood up laying Daan down on the bed taking off her jeans first before climbing over the blonde.

"No" Daan said turning her around so she was on top kissing her again. Beth moaned into Her mouth as The midfielders hands roamed over her body. Massaging her breasts, trailing random patterns over her abs, teasing low and then always coming back up. The blonde rolled her hips, groaning as Daan pressed down harder on her, adding more pressure to her clit. "fuck baby please" Beth practically begged making Daan's hand tease over her leg dragging her fingers threw her already wet folds, moving downward to circle around her clit. The brunette got back off bringing her lips back to Beth's who was trying ot stay which was hard with all the teasing Daan was doing "stay still" she ordered as she pushed Beth's hips down who kept bucking u to find any sort of friction. when their kiss deepened the brunette stopped teasing and pushed two fingers inside of her.

with the midfielders pace building up and her palm pressed against her clit using her weight to tust deeper into her wife. The blondes head leaned back against the pillow. "Fuck Dani i'm gonna come" Each thrust of her fingers seemed to reach deeper and hit those perfect spots every time. They knew each other's bodies well, maybe even better than their own. When Daan curled her fingers, that was it and she was well aware of it. "Come for me darling" Daan said. Beth's back arched off the bed and her knees bent. Her hips bucked into The brunettes touch and she cried out. It felt as if it took ages for her body to relax and for her breathing to steady.

When Daan rolled of the blonde she turned to her side. "You do know the nights just begun?" Beth asked cheekily. "Yes i do i'm not an idiot" Daan responded sticking her tongue out revealing her childish self. "Good just making sure" Beth said. "We've got forever" Daan said hugging her. "Yeah we do" she said giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Always And forever miss mead" she said giving her wife one more kiss knowing many more will follow.

The end😘