Sing along

Enjoy😊❤️
It was now the day of the concert and both of them were super excited and overjoyed. When they woke up their favorite cafe was visited for breakfast after their morning run. Daan wasn't really sure where they were going and what kind of steps they were taking but it didn't matter as long as the bubble didn't break.

One thing was worrying her though, her outfit. Beth had seen all her pretty ones so nothing was special anymore and all the blonde deserved was special. A text was quickly send out to the style icon of the team, Leah Williamson. Who was already suspicious of the two do the brunette couldn't care less to be honest.

On the drive home she was thinking about what excuse she was going to tell Beth. She was a terrible liar a baby could get away with one better then her. "Hey uhmm so Leah asked me to go walk her dogs with her" it was one that could be considered trough knowing The defender treats her dogs as her baby's. "I can drop you off" the blonde said. "Nahh i'm good thnx though" beth gave her a weird look. "We're going to drive past it" Daan didn't know what to do so she quickly thought of another lie. "Yeah i know but i need to bring her the brokken I bought" Beth nodded. "Brokken?" Daan laughed. "Dog food" the blonde was suspicious of her but let it go.

She was happy Daan would leave the house cause that would mean she'd get to call her friend For some advice and to catch up with them. Steph had insisted she'd book a hotel but to leave it as a surprise for the brunette so she did.

The brunette had agreed to meet up with Leah in the heart of London were their favorite shops were. After picking out the perfect outfit for Daan she asked Leah if they could take the dogs out for a walk. She was curious why Daan wanted an outfit in the first place but the dog walking really hit the top. "So I don't mean to pry but who's all this for?" She asked with a hint of curiosity in her voice. "Promise not to tell" the defender gave her a nod. "Beff" Leah looked like she was just given the biggest candy bar in the world. "Ahhw i'm happy for you" she said giving Daan a hug. She had told her everything the whole story. She also knew that Leah knew about the things that happened in the past but she still felt the need to aks who for, to not bug Daan like the other girls had done. The brunette really appreciated this from Leah, she was one of her closest friends on the team.

When Daan got back home she forget about the bags she's be bringing in with her. She cursed herself for being so stupid. But that's when it hit her. Beth's car wasn't in her usual parking spot, she wasn't home. She ran inside as fast as she could hiding the bags in her cupboard. When she heard the door slam she got downstairs and sat on the couch. The blonde walked in took a good look at the girl, was she panting. This girl will never seem to amaze me she thought as she shook her head. "I bought lunch" she said. "Or as you'd call it maccie" Daan laughed grabbing the bags from the girl. "Thnx". She gave the blonde a huge smile. Both of them sat in silence the rest of the lunch.

The nerved they were having were growing. It was now 3pm and they'd leave at four. The concert started at 4.30 or so they thought. Both of them had decided to let their hair loose and straighten it. "DAAN HURRY UP YOU PRINCESS" she screamed. She was always the one needing the most time to get ready. "That You can go rocking up looking shabby doesn't mean i can" she said finally arriving at the door were the blonde was not so patiently waiting for her anymore. Beth admired the girls outfit checking her out for a sec. "Nice dog walking you did there" she said smirking at the girl. "What can i say i'm an animal whisperer" she responded putting her arms up in the air. Beth shook her head dragging Daan outside to the car opening the door for her. "Thnx cutie" the brunette said smiling at the slight shade of pink that was visible on the blondes face.

The girls arrived their right on time. They took the program in their hands and The brunette started laughing straight away. Beth gave her a questioning look. Daan pointed at the program and when the blonde read it she realized she had messed up the time. The doors would open 5.30 but the concert wouldn't start until 20.45pm. Beth felt guilty in some ways but that was quickly taken away by Daan when she gave het reassuring smile it was okay. They both sat their waiting talking to one another occasionally looking each other in the eyes videotaping their crazy dance moves patiently waiting for it to start and when it did both of them sang along to the lyrics like a pair of stupid teenagers.

On the way home Daan was looking on google maps for the directions when Beth went the wrong way. "Beff it's that way" she said.
"I might have booked us a hotel" she responded looking at Daan to see her reaction. "Owh" is all the brunette could bring out. "I'm sorry if i've crossed any bounderies, i just thought it'd be easier" the blonde said. Daan smiled at her and put her hand on the girls thigh. "No it's okay. Thank you" she leaned in pecking the girl on the cheek. Tonight had been amazing like both of them had initially expected but they both had a feeling the night wasn't over and it wasn't.