Going home

The next morning was pretty hectic. It was time to go home again. They were having a couple days off before starting the official season. It was 09.00am when the pair heard a knock on the door. Beth was the one who managed to get out of bed first. There was one thing she had forgotten though she didn't change into her pj she just took of her clothes and went to ly down in bed. She opened the door to reveal a grinning Katie. "DAMM meado you two had sex already?" The blond started to blush. "Huh what nooo" Katie just laughed and gave her an i was joking look. The blonde felt relieved, but would it be that bad if they had? Beth didn't really know the answer. "Breakfast is in  an hour we're leaving at 11" she said walking away. The winger closed the door and leaned against it letting out a big sight.

When Daan woke up from the slamming door sound she saw Beth in just her underwear and brah. It wasn't the first time but that didn't mean she wasn't taken aback by it. "Hey" she said. The blonde smiled at her trying to cover herself up with a robe. "Morning" Daan got out of bed and opened the curtains. "Breakfast is in  an hour. We're leaving at 11" the blonde said walking into to the bathroom to take a shower. "Okay!" Daan screamed.

Daan was packing her bags when another knock on the door followed. It was Vivianne Miedema this time. One of her Dutch teammates who had joined them in 2017 after the Euro's. The two of them got along well and Viv did notice the change in Daantjes behavior around the blonde girl. "Heyy Viv" Daan said as she walked in the room. She went to sit on Daan's bed. "Alles goed?[you alright?]" she said. Viv was usually the one to go to Daan if something was wrong. "Ja, ik wou eigenlijk met over jou praten[yeah i want to talk about you actually]" Daan looked at her with a questioning look. "Daan ik ben niet dom, ik zie hoe je je naar Beth gedraagt[Daan i'm not stupid i see the way you acting towards Beth]" Viv said. "Ik weet het okay, maar we zijn gwn vrienden voor nu. Het kan niks meer zijn[i know, we're just friend for now at least. it can't be anything more" she said with a sad expression on her face. She had growing feelings for the blonde but she still couldn't go there with her, as much as her heart wanted to do just that. "Ik begrijp het Daan. Echtwaar , maar alsjeblieft als de tijd juist is ga ervoor[ i get that, i do. Please go for it when the time is right]" Daan nodded at her. Viv walked away but stopped in the door opening. "Daan?" She said. "Ja[yes]" "je kan altijd met me praten dat weet[you can always talk to me]" The brunette gave her another nod before she closed the door.

During her conversation she had packed al her bags already. The shower had stopped running five minutes ago. Beth had heard the Dutch chattering in the room but couldn't make anything thing out of it. She opened the door in clothes this time. "You can go" she said. Daan gave her a quick thnx before going to shower herself. Beth packed her things in the meantime and when Daan was ready they walked down together for breakfast. Both of them hadn't found the courage to talk about the events that happened last night. If both of them were being honest they weren't keen on doing so.

After breakfast the girls were ready to go back to England. Daan was more then excited to say the least. Some of her friends were coming to visit her and spent some time with her.

The bus journey to the airport was short. They were up in the air in no time. Like last time things repeated itself. Daan had asked Beth to put her bag in the overhead compartment and put on music after. She fell asleep on The blonde shoulder five minutes later. One thing was different she felt more comfortable and  found herself falling asleep as well.

"RISE AND SHINE PRETTY GIRLS" Emma said as soon as the plane hit the ground. It was one of Emma many standerd  sentences. When the blonde and brunette woke up they got up in no hurry both of em still being tired from the other night. "HURRY UP YOU TWO" Kim screamed at the two. They got off off the plane and noticed the other girls were far ahead, already inside. "Daan come on" Beth said as she started to run. "Nooo i'm to tired" she said still walking in slowmotion. Beth ran back to Daan picked her up and gave her a piggy back ride to the team.

The ride back to the training center was quit and the ride home wasn't the shortest as well. Jill kept talking about how amazing she had had it in Austria. Daan fully agreed with her after looking back on her trip realizing she had spent most of her time with a blue eyes beauty.

It was only 14.00pm when the girls were done unpacking all of their stuff. Daan's friends would get in tomorrow morning. Beth wasn't sure on what to do today but she needed some new clothes. "Hey Daan?" Daan looked at the girl. "Yeah" she said helping herself to a glass of coke. Today was cheat day her favorite day of the week. "Do you want to go shopping with me i need a new wardrobe?" The blonde asked. "Sure, we are getting Maccie though" Beth just giggled at her and told her to hurry up.

The girls had been in lots of shops already, Had bought numerous outfits. "I'm starving" Beth said. "I told you we'd get Maccie" Beth shook her head. "I don't know what that means" Daan laughed. "Mac Donalds" Beth just laughed at her. Daan dragged her inside the shop and insisted on paying for all of it. Beth let her knowing she'll pay her back anyway. This day had been amazing for the both of them and were happy hoe things were going as friends for now.