Teach me Tonight

On their weekly day of the two girls decided to head into London together. As if they were ever not together but they were in love and couldn't stand being far away from each other.
Even if it was jut for a small amount of time they felt lost without each other. That's why they were never apart only when it was completely necessary much to a lot of people's annoyance but the two of them couldn't care less. All that matterend were them and no one else.

They've been walking around London for over 2 hours now and Daan hasn't bought a single thing after going in numerous shops and trying on dozens of things. Beth doesn't even know why she wanted to go shopping in the first place. She was starting to get hungry and the only hing she wants right now is some food. "I'm hungry" she groaned. "Eat me" Daan said with a smirk plastered on her face. The blonde just shook her head and dragged her in the first cafe she saw. "Was that really necessary?" She asked her. "Yeah" Beth said grabbing a tray to put on the sandwiches they wanted. Sitting down eating the food Daan stopped chatting for five minutes finally Beth thought just as she was started again. "Oeh btw now we're here anyway i need to go to Victoria secret" she said making the winger spit out her drink. "You okay" she asked with the most mischievous look in her eyes she had never witnessed before. "Yepp fine, buzzing" Beth said realizing how stupid She sounded and started to blush. In that moment she figured out The midfielders ideas. She truly was something else,not from this earth. But that didn't stop Beth from enjoying the things she was about to encounter.

Walking around the Victoria secret shop was
Driving a certain blonde crazy and Daan was well aware of it and decided to help her out a bit. "Hun what do you think of this?" She asked holding up a dark blue lacy set. Beth immediately felt a lump for in a throat and let out a shaky breath. "Uhm fine" she said trying to escape the gaze Daan had put on her. "Mm I think i've got to try it on" she said walking to the changing room with extra sass working the blonde up even more. Despite her not being a fan of the idea she still followed her girlfriend politely waiting outside.

After still not getting any sight of the brunette after a couple minutes she started to wonder. "Daan you alright?" She asked. "Yeah fine just can't close the hook" she said followed by a groan. "Ohw okay" Beth said. "Little help would be nice" Daan insisted making Beth open the door of the changing room. "I know you want me just as much as i want you" Daan whispered in the girls ear after she had dragged her to the changing room and closed the door. Beth avoided the girls gaze but that wasn't a geranteed escape for her. The brunette grabbed her chin pulling her face to look her in the blue eyes she had found herself get lost in many times. She was at a los of words like the times before. The blonde was right and the brunette knew she was and that's why she pressed their lips together like she never had before.

"Let's go home" Beth said. "And buy that" she said pointing at the set that was already perfectly on. Daan nodded. When Beth wanted to walk out she was held back and pushed on the small chair. The brunette slowly started to change out of the set putting on her clothes leaving Beth stunned. "You coming?" She asked noticing that She was still in the room. "Mm" she said walking up to the cashier together."wait" the blonde sait turning back to all the sets in the store looking to find one for herself. ''let me try that one on first" she said after laying her eyes on one grabbing it and walking in the dressing room. Daan had waited outside much to Beth's annoyence. "bunny how do you think this looks on me?" she asked stepping out of the changing room not caring who saw her, but Daan did and pushed her inside. "it looks good okay"she said. Beth changed her cothes and did walk up to the cashier this time to pay for both sets.

Daan hurried to get both of them home, even if it felt more like Beth rushing her but she couldn't care less. Getting home Beth immediately stripped out of her clothes as soon as she reached their bedroom. "Eager much?" The brunette asked wiggling her eyebrows. Walking up to her leaning in for a kiss which didn't last long as Beth broke it to get on the bed. Daan slowly moved towards her, shedding her clothes as she did. She crawled up the bed and planted kisses up The blondes body making her shiver underneath her. "I need you to touch me properly" was the only thing she could bring out. 

That is exactly what Daan did in a way she never had before. "I love you so much" the brunette said giving her one last kiss that both of them knew wouldn't lead to anything more. "I hou ook van jou" Beth said making Daan open her mouth out of shock. "Come here" she said giving her one more kiss before snuggling up together in bed drifting up to sleep looking forward to their day off tomorrow. "Goodnight" Beth whispered in Daan's ear. She was truly the happiest girl in the world and could'nt wait to see what the future would have in store for them. secretly she was hoping for a lot more then Daan would ever know.