Chapter 3 : Failed Mission

Y/n's POV

So everyone was telling me not to go in the car alone but I can't risk the girls to lose their life on the first day. I'm driving the third car right now on my own and nothing seems to be out of place. I'm driving behind the other two cars, making sure to not make it obvious that the maknae like aren't in here.

We stopped at a traffic light. While waiting, I checked my phone for any messages or calls when I heard a honk behind me.

"Shit. That scared me"

The light was already green that's why. I pushed down down the brake and accelerated. But the next few seconds, went in slow motion. A black car drove side by side my car and a hand came out of the window. With a gun. And he shot just the entire car every single inch of the car. I ducked so I'm not sure if I got hit. Once the gun shots stopped, I raised my head immediately to see the car plate number. 4937 A. That's it.

----------------
Jiwon's POV

"So.. How long have you been working as a bodyguard?" Sana asked.

"For about 5 years"

"Wait that means you've worked since very young???"

"Yea.. Yuna was the one who brought  both me and Hyunjin into all this business"

"Who's the youngest amongst you three?"

"Yuna is. But she's the smartest and strongest among all of us"

"Wow.. "

"Yea.."

Suddenly, we heard gun shots and a car braking. I looked in the mirror and saw Yuna's car's windshield broken and her car had stopped.

"Shit"

"What the hell was that?" One of the girls had exclaimed.

I told them to keep their head down. My phone rang and it was Hyunjin. I answered it.

"Ji what the fuck was that?"

"It was Yuna's car. She was right about the attack"

"Fuck. Is she okay? What do you think we should do?"

"Keep on driving. Yuna wouldn't want us to put the girls in danger"

"Okay. Meet you at JYP"

"Okay"

I put down my phone and continued driving. I looked around cautiously the whole time, making sure there were no suspicious looking activities. And there were none.

"Are you just going to leave Yuna there?" Chaeyoung asked.

"She's fine. I think she is."

"But she might be injured" Tzuyu added.

"She has encountered things that are much more worse than this.. She'll be fine"

At this point, I'm actually trying to convince myself that she's fine. And that she didn't get hurt. I couldn't help but feel a little jealous when the girls cared for Yuna. But what do I expect? We're all practically friends already and we have to guard their lives for the next three months. I just hope Yuna is okay...
-----------------------
Hyunjin's POV

I just ended the call with Jiwon. The three girls behind me were in panic as they were the so called 'oldest' and the 'mothers' of the group. So they really care for them.

"So what happened? Is anyone hurt?" Jihyo asked.

"Everything seems to be fine. Your members are okay... Jiwon's car wasn't the one targeted"