Chapter 9 : I Know, She Knows, Everyone Knows

Yuna's POV

It has reached evening for the main event of today. The concert. I had managed to take a really long nap earlier and now I feel much better. Hyunjin had blamed Jiwon for coming late and me having to do her work but I blame it on myself for not sleeping and following people's advice. But I'm better now so it's okay.

Fans have already filled half of the seats in the stadium and more are still coming in. I had more of my men watch every single person who comes in and give them a tiny body security check to make sure there aren't any weapons or dangerous items that could harm anyone. I don't know why, but I have this feeling something bad is going to happen, so I took the extra precaution. Of course Jiwon and Hyunjin are also here to guard but we're gonna be backstage and near the stage, so it's closer to the girls. I just pray to God, nothing terrible happens to them.
------------------------------------------------
Hyunjin's POV

The concert is about to start and I had not seen a trace of Kai at all. So I dialled his number.

"Hello?"

"Kai? Are you still attacking tonight?"

"Yea I'm seated at the very last row, in a black cap"

"How did you manage to bring a weapon in?"

"I have my ways"

"Can you at least tell me when you're striking? So that I won't be surprised myself"

"When they are doing their goodbye speech. Everyone would be silent, and all their attention would be on the members"

"Right..."

"Now act normal and don't say a damn word to anyone about this"

"I promise. Bye"

I realised that I didn't know one main piece of information. Who was he going to shoot? I mean it has to be one of the members... But which one?

"Ya Hyunjin!"

I turned around and saw Yuna.

"Yea?"

"The concert is about to start. Let's get into our places okay?"

"Okay"

Okay... Whatever happens tonight, is just the beginning of something way bigger than before.
--------------------------------------------
Irene's POV

We couldn't get hold of Yuna at all throughout the whole day, so we thought of the next best thing. Buying tickets to their concert. Well actually we were GIVEN the tickets by JYP himself, but no one knows about it. All of us are going including Seulgi. She still doesn't know we know about her and Jiwon and she's coming with us tonight with the idea of surprising Yuna.

What we tell Yuna today might break her relationship with Jiwon AND her sister. But living life a lie is even worse and I hope that Yuna would believe us when we tell her the piece of news. But  I shouldn't be worried about that... I should be worried about what to wear to the concert cause I only have an hour left.
--------------------------------------------------
Yuna's POV

The concert has been going smooth so far with no interruptions. Song after song, dance after dance... It's amazing how they could keep up like that for the whole night, non-stop. It has reached to the point of the concert where they are doing their speeches. Of course, they were crying and talkimg about their love to Once's. It was already Chaeyoung's turn and the last person would be Nayeon.

As Chaeyoung was talking, I felt my phone vibrate and it was one of my men texting me, telling me to put him online on my earpiece.

"There's a guy up here who is looking suspicious"