Chapter 17 : One Up On Each Other

Yuna's POV

"I'll go get the drinks. You guys sit down at the living room okay?"

"Yes, thank you Irene sunbaenim"

Before I could comfortably sit down in the living room with the girls, Irene pulled me by the hand to stand up.

"You are coming with me"

"What? No I'm not"

"Yuna follow your sister..."

"Fine, ma"

I stood up and took of my suit jacket, leaving me in my shirt and vest.

"Since I'll be assisting, what would you girls like to drink?"

"Oh, that's right, my amazing daughter Yuna here, is a secret bartender"

All the girls looked at me.

"JINJJA?"

"Sure, you can put it that way. I'll make you your favorite drinks if you want"

I took note of all the drinks that they wanted, and dragged Irene with me to the bar.

"Since I am the bartender here tonight, you will be my assistant. Now get me 13 glasses"

Irene smacked me on the head.

"Pabo. Don't you dare boss me around"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sana's POV

We all chuckled and laughed at the scenario of Yuna fighting with her sister. One second she would be serious about her work and the next second she's cute and then hot.

"Don't mind my two kids. Sometimes I barely know them. Anyway, you all must be wondering why I randomly called you over for dinner. But first things first, did you enjoy the food?"

"Yes we did Mrs Kang it's been a while since we've had good home cooked food"

"That's wonderful to hear... Anyway let's get straight to the point since she's not here right now"

She had toned down her voice so it was close to a whisper.

"So, the other day in the hospital Yuna had told me what happened while me and my husband were gone. She mentioned that she had to be a bodyguard of nine beautiful girls... I of course had to meet these girls to get to know them well"

We all blushed at what Yuna had told her mom about us.

"Now let's cut to the chase girls... Do any of you have a slight interest in my daughter?"

There was silence as everyone looked at each other with a knowing look. Then Jihyo spoke up.

"Here's the thing... Mrs Kang, we all kind of have a tiny crush on her"

"I knew it! This will be exciting to watch what happens"

"What"

"It's no surprise that Yuna caught the attention of you girls. Girls have been all over her since her school days"

"I mean what's not to like? She's smart and has the looks"  Nayeon said.

"Not to mention she's hot" I added.

"Ah yes, Yuna has never failed in that department. But just so you know, both me and her father are very supportive. So when she ends up with one of you, or all of you even we won't be mad. Okay? When Yuna's happy we're happy"

Before we could respond, Yuna and Irene came in with the drinks and set them down on the table.

"Here are your drinks. Remember you still have a schedule tomorrow so don't drink too much"