Ending : Jeongyeon

Jeongyeon's POV

"I feel loved, I feel so special ~"

We dropped our hands and went to get a drink as Feel Special had just finished playing. We are practicing for one of the concerts coming up and there's a new dance break we needed to learn. That's exactly what we're doing now. We've already done about 13 rounds and we're all exhausted and hungry. Everyone was sprawled out on the floor still trying to catch their breath and some on their phones.

"Yah, when is the food coming? I'm so hungry" Momo whined as she laid on the sofa.

"Stop complaining. Trying to get the jokbal from a SPECIFIC restaurant that YOU like in town, isn't easy to do"

Momo was about to say something back to me but funny enough, the practice room's door opened revealing a sweating Yuna, carrying 5 bags of food.

"Hey sorry I'm late. Bumped into a friend who wouldn't stop talking. Here's the food you all asked for"

"THANK YOU YUNA"

"No worries"

I walked up to her and hugged her.

"Yah, don't. I'm sweating"

"So? I'm sweating too"

"That's just disgusting"

I chuckled and pecked her on the cheek. Both me and Yuna have been an item for a couple of months now. We agreed to tell the public that I was happy with someone but I didn't want to reveal who, just incase Yuna got backlashed. She reassured that it was fine if I wanted everyone to know who I was dating, but I still couldn't bring myself to reveal who it is. Plus, it's kind of fun watching ONCE's trying to guess who it is.

Her and I were still in a hugging position as we watched my members chew down on the food like they've never eaten in a few years.

"Hey"

I turned my head and looked at her.

"Hmm?"

"Do you still have dance practice?"

"Yea.. Maybe for another 2 hours why?"

"Just asking. I'll wait here for you"

"But I can't let you see the performance. It's meant as a surprise"

"Fine then. I'll see you back at the dorm"

"Dorm? What about your place instead?"

"You have schedules tomorrow. You can't be seen coming out of a car that only has the two of us"

"Everyone thinks you're just our bodygyard. No one would notice anything weird. I promise"

"If you say so"

I smiled and pecked her on the cheek as a 'thank you'. I looked at her up and down, as she was wearing her gym outfit. Then it reminded me of something.

"Do you know what this reminds me of?" I asked.

"Hmm? "

"Your gym outfit. You know what it reminds me of?"

"What?"

"That time in the hotel's gym during the tour. That was the first time I ever tried to talk to you or make the 'move' on you"

"You're right! I remember"

"I was contemplating on texting you to accompany me cause I was shy. It took me 30 minutes to send that message"

"Are you serious? That's just cute"

"D-don't say that"

"Why? Cause you'll blush?"

"Yah! I'm older than you. Stop it"

She just laughed placed her hands around my shoulder.

"By the way, you mentioned you bumped into a friend earlier. Who was it?"

"Oh, just my ex"

I raised my eyebrow.

"First of all, you have an ex, that isn't Jiwon? Second of all what did she want?"

"Yes to the first one and to answer your second question, she just misses me" she shrugged it off like it meant nothing.

"And what did you answer?"

"That the feeling is mutual"

I hit her arm and glared at her.

"Ow! I'm just kidding. I bumped into an old colleague who is a 'HE' by the way"

"Don't ever tease me like that"

She went behind me and backhugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Arraseo arraseo. I'm sorry okay? Forgive me?"

"I'll think about it"

She groaned and I just laughed and pecked her on the lips.

"I love you..."

"I love you too"

We were staring into each others eyes as we embraced each other. Only to be interrupted.

"Okay, so before everyone in this room gets pregnant from watching this scene in front of us, can we get on with dancing?"

She removed her hands from my waist and whispered in my ear.

"I'll meet you outside after you're done okay? I need to talk with JYP anyway"

"Mmm okay. See you later. Bye"

"Bye"

She grabbed her other stuff and bid farewell to the other members and closed the door to the practice room.

"You both have to calm the shit down you know? Do you know all eight of us have to deal with your couple-ey scenes everyday" Jihyo complained.

"Okay first of all, Yuna is my girlfriend and I'm allowed to do that. Secondly, I know you have a crush on someone in this room but you're just too scared to admit it. And lastly, all eight of you were also chasing Yuna to be with her. But too bad, I won. So y'all can't complain about anything"

They all looked at me impressed with what I just said. Then someone spoke up.

"Is that person she has a crush on me?" Sana asked.

I kept quiet not wanting to say anything anymore. I looked at Jihyo and she had a look of 'I'm going to kill you'. Everyone started to guess who in the room did Jihyo have a crush on and some were saying it was themselves.

"Jihyo can you just tell us who it is?"

"It's a girl"

"Yea, well no shit it's a girl"

"She has long hair"

Chaeyoung exclaimed in relief that it wasnt her who Jihyo had a crush on. She has her heart reserved for someone else.

"Tell us more"

"She's not Korean..."

Everyone immediately looked at the J-Line and said in unison one person's name.

"SANA!?"

Jihyo with her head down nodded and slightly and evryone cheered as Sana ran to hug Jihyo.

Let's just say that our dance practice session was cut short due to these unforseen circumstances. But hey, that means I get to spend more time with Yuna at her house.