Chapter 4 : Confessions & Feelings

Yuna's POV

"I...."

"You???" I asked Jiwon. Who was just standing there looking at me.

"Yuna please don't get mad at what I'm about to say.."

I held her hand for reassurance.

"Hey, I'm not going to be mad. What is it?"

"I like you Yuna"

"Thats it? Why would I be mad about tha-"

"No as in I like you, like you. I want to be your girlfriend Yuna"

Oh. That's what she meant.

"Y-you like m-me.."

She nodded.

"I have, ever since you brought me in to this whole mafia thing"

"Okay.. Umm. Let's move a little slower... Why don't I take you out on a date first and we'll see how that works out?"

She smiled.

"You're really going to give me a chance?"

"Yea. I am"

She hugged me.

"Thank you... For everything"

"Anytime Jiwon... You better head back in the room. We still have to wait for JYP's instructions"

"Yea okay"

She walked back in but I stayed out to think about what just happened. Jiwon actually likes me? I didn't even notice. I'm that dense. It's just that everything caring that she did, I took it as a friendly gesture. But hey, I've known her for so long and I gotta say that she is a really nice person... She's amazing really. Have I ever gotten feelings for her? Actually yes. But I pushed it away cause number one, she's technically my partner in work and number 2, I was too scared to facr the reality that she wouldn't like me back. But I guess that went the other way round. Now it's just gonna be the date.
---------------------
Hyunjin's POV

Jiwon came back in the room with a glint in her eyes and her happy face on. She walked over to me.

"What's got you all cheery?"

"I've got a date this week~"

"A d-date?"

"Yea.."

I can't believe it. She's got a a date. Where did she even meet this guy? I've lost my chance with her. Wait. Maybe I haven't lost that chance yet. Maybe that date will go wrong and she'll realise that I truly love her.

The door opened and it was Yuna with JYP. Yuna came over to where we both were standing and went by Jiwons side. Thet shared a smile and JYP started talking.

"Okay girls, managers and the security guards. I have decided to postpone your schedules for the next few days. The whole of Korea and the world had seen what happened today. I want you girls to stay safe. Is this arrangement okay?"

All of them immediately responded.

"But Pd-nim, do we still get to record songs and practice dancing?"

"I would prefer you not too.. It's very dangerous coming out of your dorms an-"

"We'll guard them"

Yuna interrupted him.

"What did you say Yuna?"

"We'll guard them. If they want to get out of the dorm, we' guard them. Whenever they come out of buildings, we'll lookout for them. But that is only if the girls want it"