Chapter 12 : You?!

Jiwon's POV

"She hates us Seulgi! Can't you see?!"

"Jiwon calm the fuck down. I know my sister... She'll be back to normal really soon"

"Really? Cause the last time I did something wrong, she didn't talk to me for two MONTHS straight. And how would you know anyway? You're barely around her when she needs someone and she comes to me with her problems. Do you know how it feels to fucking lose someone you've known for so long?!"

Silence.

"You know what I wished we never happened. Apologize to your sister cause I already did"

I ended the call. After Yuna had left the room, I immediately called Seulgi for some comfort. That clearly didn't work out cause she doesn't understand me. In situations like this, I always go to one person only. And that person is Yuna. But she's not here... Because of my stupid mistake.

But I'm going to make it up to her. I will work hard, to gain her trust again. And that starts tonight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuna's POV

It's already the evening and we are already at the venue. The fans were filling up the seats pretty fast which is a normal thing to see now.

The girls are now backstage, getting their outfits sorted and also maybe learning abit of the language for their speeches. As for security wise, Jiwon seemed to have taken advise clearly and is doing her job. Now it's just Hyunj-

"Yuna"

I turned around saw a guy in a completely black suit (not the tuxedo), wearing a mask.

"Uh yea can I help you?"

"It's Hyunjin"

My eyes widened.

"Oh? Are you okay? Where have you been?"

"Sorry I was gone.... I had some family emergencies I had to deal with"

"Oh thats okay. Hope everything got sorted out. Are you okay to start work now?"

"Of course! It's why I'm here anyway"

"Cool.... Uhm I guess the usual positions like last time"

"On it"

Weird. I was just wondering about him and he suddenly appeared like he was reading my mind. So I guess now I got my full team back.

"Staff, please take note. Concert to start in 5 minutes"

That's my cue to go backstage for the girls. As I entered, they were doing their usual group hug, hands in thing. I walked over them.

"Hey girls... Kill it like every time you do out there"

"Thanks Yuna!"

"Remember, if you see anyone suspicious or feel uncomfortable, just call me or any of my team arraseo?"

"Ne"

"Okay! See you guys later!"

As the concert was going on, I went over to check on my fellow team to see how they were doing. I spotted Jiwon focusing on the crowd and the area surrounding the stage for anything suspicious. I walked up to her.

"Hey..."

"H-hey"

"Look Jiwon I hope you understand why I kind of told you off this morning? You know it takes me time to recover from stuff like this"

"Yuna stop. I was totally at fault here. I don't even know how you're talking me"

"Jiwon you are one of the best people I've ever met. And I think I would hate myself forever for letting you go even as a friend just like that. You mean more than that to me"