Ending : Sana

Yuna's POV

It's a Saturday evening and I'm in my room packing my lugguage for a special trip. I still have my condominium eventhough on some nights I just sleep over at Twice's place or I sleep in the office.

Me and Sana have been together ever since that boat thing that happened a few months ago. I mean, to be fair we kind of acted like we were a couple before we were even one, until I decided to end it and ask her out on a date. She agreed then after a few dates and dinners, I asked if she wanted to be my girlfriend and she was overjoyed and said yes.

So anyway, our 5th monthsary is coming up and I wanted to surprise her. Recently her and her members have been working really  hard on their comeback and have no time for themselves and for their family. Sana was always talking about her and I going to Japan together to meeet her parents and her family. But then she gets all sad after realising they won't have a break. So I took this chance to ask JYP to give them a break and I told him about my surprise. He was really supportive of my idea, considering he cares for his members. So basically I bought two tickets to Japan for tomorrow. I already told the members to tell her to pack her lugguage thinking it was some kind of schedule they had to go to.

"Okay.Tickets, check. Passport, check. That should be everything"

I checked the time and it was already 11:30pm. Sana texted me a goodnight message which I replied to, then straight away went to sleep.

Sana's POV

"Sana, wake up"

"Why? It's too early"

"We have a schedule. Come on"

"Fine."

I don't know what schedule we're having but I wish we didn't have it. We've all been so drained to the point we could sleep while standing. We all just need a break, seriously. Anyway, I got ready and got dressed and headed out to the living room to see what we were doing. I spotted my luggage near the door and was confused.

"We are flying?"

"Only you are"

"What?"

"JYP said you have a pictorial or something. I don't know. It was really last minute" Jihyo informed.

"Then why are the rest getting ready? +"

"Because we have another schedule to attend to"

"I see"

I grabbed myself a donut out of the box that was on the counter. Jihyo soon joined me as I sat on the kitchen stool.

"So how is it going with you and Yuna?"

"We're doing good. I swear she's like the best person ever"

"It's good to hear that both of you are happy"

"Thanks Jihyo... How have you been holding up?"

"It's been pretty stressful. Not going to lie"

"I just wished we could go on a holiday or at least have a day where me and Yuna just hang out without any worries at all"

"I feel you"

While me and Jihyo were talking about some more stuff, someone had knocked on the door.

"That must be our manager" Jihyo said.

"Doesn't the manager have the keys though?"

"I'm not sure. But could you get the door"

"Yeah sure"

I climbed down from the stool and walked towards the door. When I opened it, the person on the other side was the last person I thought I would see.