Chapter 11 : A Feeling Inside

Breaking News

A fan had posted pictures last night of two female figures who happen to be hanging out in the hotel hallway. The fan had claimed that one of the girls were Im Nayeon from the girl group TWICE.

However, the other girl with Nayeon did not seem to be any of the other members according to the fan. The girl was someone of the staff and crew whose profile is not known to the public.

The fan was asked how she had come to meet the scene and she stated that she coincidentally stayed in the same hotel and on the same floor as the famous girl group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ONCE'S are attacking a fan who uploaded a picture of Nayeon and an anonymous girl during their time off

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That fan is a sasaeng"

"Please leave TWICE alone during their off days and private life"

"TWICE are humans too... Give them space and thank them that they are working hard just to put on a show every night and have the energy to travel 24/7"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuna's POV

Both me and Nayeon had woken up already and were greeted by unexpected articles online. Nayeon was trending #1 on Twitter and is still going. Headlines were all over about that fan that snuck on our floor. The funny thing is, I gave Jiwon the duty to guard the floors during the night. I guess since she thinks I'm still admitted, she doesn't listen. Talking about her, I haven't spoken to her at all the past day and night. I'll need to face her once and for all.

"JYP just texted me for both of us to attend a video call later with him" Nayeon was texting him on her phone as I sat on the couch thinking about the news and stuff.

"I have a feeling I know what it's going to be about"

She frowned.

"Look, the worst that could happen is that I get fired... But our feelings don't change okay? Your carrier is more important in this situation... Don't risk it for love. Cause I'm pretty sure we're both still unsure of our feelings..."

"You're right... I'm sorry for rushing things last night... I mean you just got off a relationship and you still have lots of stuff to do"

"Yea. But this doesn't change anything between us okay? We're still friends?"

She nodded.

"Still friends"

"Okay... Let's call JYP"

"Its ringing"

The whole screen shifted and JYP was shown sitting on his chair in his office.

"Good Morning Yuna and Nayeon"

"Morning Jinyoung... I suppose you want to talk about... Us?"

"That is right. I would like to request to hopefully stop what ever is going in between you guys please? For the sake of your carrier and for yourself. I am only suggesting it, but if you wish to continue, I'm okay with that. It just suggest that you think about what is more important at this stage. Please? "