Chapter 14 : Everyone Loves You

Kai's POV

"What the hell happened with Momo!?"

"Before I could grab her, Yuna had already saw me. Then I fled"

"Did you reveal your face?"

"Of course not"

"Good. Don't do anything else but report me on their status"

"Yes, sir"

Jackson has been slacking so much lately. I have TWO people in undercover in there and both of them can't even do the job right. I need to try again. This time with more professional help. So I called someone.

"Hello?"

"Hyunjin this is Kai"

"What can I help you with?"

"Change of plans. We're not targeting the girls anymore"

"Okay. So who is the target sir?"

"Jiwon"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hyunjin's POV

"J-jiwon?"

"Yes. It is too commend tonight. I will send you the details later"

"Wait. May I ask why the sudden change of target?"

"I realise Yuna's main priority are the girls. She will be focusing mainly in the girls and not others. The only way to weaken Yuna is to attack the people she loves. Now don't ask anymore questions. Goodbye"

I know I agreed to join Kai's side. But I didn't know it would involve hurting Jiwon. I raged at Yuna for loving her at the same time, but I still care for Jiwon. I still dislike Yuna for what happened. I just wished she wasn't in the middle of everything.

* knock knock *

"Come in"

"Hey, Hyunjin"

"Jiwon... Hi"

"I wanted to see if you were okay... I heard you had family problems?"

"Oh yea, I'm fine. It wasn't a huge matter"

"Okay, cool"

"So um, how are you and Yuna doing?"

"We broke up"

"Oh?"

I tried not to act so enthusiastic about it.

"But that doesn't mean I love you Hyunjin... I still love Yuna even if I made a mistake"

"Mistake?"

"Long story. I have to go. See you later"

"Oh okay, bye"

Why is it so hard to get Jiwon back? Or at least GET Jiwon? Can't she see that I still like her? And yet she goes for the person who doesn't even pay attention to her. Unbelievable.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuna's POV

Mina

Hey Yuna, just wanted to text you telling you I'll be at the gym downstairs for about an hour to practice my dancing. You can follow if you want.

I'll follow. Just in case. I'll meet you there?

Okay :)

I changed my clothes into a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants for comfort. I took my wallet and phone of course, and took the lift down to the gym. I texted Jiwon to look after the other girls just in case. The gym was surrounded with glass and I could already see a figure there moving along to the music.