Ending : Tzuyu

Yuna's POV

"The ground floor is clear"

"So is the first floor"

"That leaves the basement. We'll go down together"

"Okay"

To make everything short, Jiwon and I are on a quick mission to get this guy who is staying in this house. Apparently he's a psycopath who kidnaps women and keep them in the basement of his house. For what reason, we have no idea. But, I was hoping to catch him in his living room and not in his basement where the girls could also get hurt.

Jiwon came and stood beside me as I stared at the door that leads to the stairwell to the basement. She nudged my shoulder.

"You ready?"

"Nope. But we still have to do it anyway"

I pushed the door so it would open. It was a really dark stairwell so I used my flashlight. I had my gun in my right and the flashlight in my left. I slowly walked down, with Jiwon behind me, making sure we don't make a single sound. At the end of the staircase, there was a little bit of light coming from the ground. There was another door. I leaned my head on the door so I could hear what was happening, and I could just hear a man speaking in a totally different language and maybe to a guy in a call. Whatever they were talking about, it had to be bad. I signalled to Jiwon that I will kick this door down and she would go on full on, attack mode on him. She nodded and understanding. I counted down with my fingers and kicked the door down, causing the girls from the inside to scream. Or at least, try to scream with the cloth around their mouths.

The man looked at the two of us and took out his weapon.

"Who are you two?!"

I ran up to him and tackled him down to the floor. I twisted his wrist, and threw his weapon away from him. He tried to get up by pushing me but Jiwon had shot his leg causing him to whine in pain and lay flat against the ground. Jiwon then took her handcuffs out and did the normal procedure.

"You sir, are under arrest for kidnapping and abducting these women. I have no idea what section of the lawbook it is but whichever, you fucked up and are going to jail. Whatever you will say can be used against you and I forgot the rest. Now keep moving or I'll shoot your other limbs off"

I'm pretty sure Jiwon had always wanted to do all that police stuff. Most of the time our targets end up killed by us, never giving her the opportunity to arrest someone. I walked over to the girls and I saw them flinch. They're still scared. I took out my badge and showed them I'm a normal person.

"Hey, I'm Yuna. I'm not going to hurt you. I'll be helping you get back home to your families and get you guys some help with whatever you need help with okay? Now is it okay if I untie you?"

They nodded. I took out my pocket knife and cut all the rope that had tied their hands and legs together.

"There's a van right outside of this house. You will meet my good friend Jeno. Is a male driver okay with you guys?"

They nodded again.

"Don't worry ahout him. He's a nice guy. He'll bring you to the hospital to get checked up and your parents will be called as well. So follow him"

I lead them upstairs and out of the house. Jiwon had the man at the back of her car, handcuffed to the metal bar that blocked the driver from the backseat. I took my bike today and I want to go to the hospital to make sure the girls get checked out.

"Hey Ji I'm following the van to the hosp. Bring him to police would you?"

"Yeah sure. See you later"