Ending : Jihyo

Yuna's POV

"I'm sorry, Yuna but this is how it has to be. For the sake of the girls"

I closed my eyes and let out a breath.

"Okay. Just call the girls in and tell them. I can't just leave them like that, without any explanation"

Let me go back to a few minutes ago. JYP called me to his office for me to talk to him about something. I didn't think it was about something bad or even worse, TERRIBLE. The rest of the girls came in and sat down in front of him while I stood to the side. Both Hyunjin and Jiwon were in here as well but next to the girls. JYP put his hands together and sighed.

"I apologise for bringing you all bad news at this time of day"

"Bad news? What bad news?" Jiwon asked.

JYP looked at me and I just looked away.

"I will be transferring Yuna to SM Entertainment for a few years. SM has been having security problems and they requested for Yuna herself. They also offered a lot of money for this transition. I agreed and she will be leaving later today"

Silence. That's all it was. My tears were brimming in my eyes, threatening to fall. I didn't know that just an experience with the girls, for just less than a year has made an impact on me.

"Full respect, Mr JYP but Yuna doesn't belong anywhere else besides JYP Entertainment and by Twice's side. Have you seen how much she works for these girls? And you're just gonna sell her?"

I walked over to Jiwon and pulled her back before she creates a huge fight.

"Pd-nim, Yuna has been our best bodyguard so far. How are you going to find someone as good as her?"

JYP was about to answer but Jiwon beat him to it.

"You can't find anyone better. Open your eyes! Yuna is the only one who can do this! Everyone in this room loves her"

JYP couldn't say anything. He knows that it hurts the girls with the decision that he made.

"Mr JYP, if Yuna leaves, me and Hyunjin will leave as well" Jiwon threatened.

"Yeah! If Yuna leaves, we'll stop our contract" Jihyo said.

But I intervened.

"Guys, don't be stupid. Yes it hurts to leave you all. But promise me Mr JYP, that the girls will continue one with successful promotions and that their concert will be successful?"

"I can promise everyone that Yuna, yes" JYP replied.

"Then thats all I need. I just want the girls to be happy with where they have gotten"

"Then it's settled. The car is coming in 30 minutes. I'll see you all around. Thank you Yuna"

I nodded and rushed out of the office. Jiwon ran after me and back hugged me, crying.

"D-don't go please. We'll quit and f-find another job just don't leave"

"Jiwon... I'm not dying. I'm just switching companies. We can still contact each other"

"I'll miss you"

"I'll miss you too"

I turned around and faced the others. I smiled sadly and they all hugged me at once.

"Thanks for a good few months, girls. I'll miss all of you"

"Thanks for saving all of us and for keeping us safe"

"Yea, of course"

We hugged for a little bit more until my phone vibrated. It was a text saying the driver was here.