Chapter 10 : I Promise To Make You Happier

Nayeon's POV

"Yuna is calling for you guys"

"Thanks... Does she know about Jiwon?"

"Yea she does"

"Okay thanks"

All of us stood up and made our way into the room. Yuna was trying to sit up but was struggling so I went to help her.

"Becareful Yuna"

"Thank you Unnie"

Once all 9 of us went in, we surrounded her bed.

"So did you guys get hurt just now? Are you guys okay? "

Yuna asked checking everyone of us.

"We should be the one asking that, Yuna" Chaeyoung said.

"We thought you died..." Tzuyu looked down.

"Ani, Tzuyu I will never die till I reach 100 years old okay? Besides, I've been through WAY worse"

"There was a lot of blood... Nayeon was crying the most"

"Ah... I wanted to apologise for ruining the concert..."

"Yuna, calm down. You didn't ruin anything. The thing that came out from tonight was you being a hero and saving Nayeon" Jihyo reassured.

"Yes, thank you Yuna ssi... For saving me" I said.

"It's nothing"

Then the door opened once more to reveal our manager.

"Sorry guys and Yuna... But we have to go back to the hotel"

"Oh... Okay"

"Bye guys. Sleep well okay?"

"Same goes to you, Yuna-ssi"

One by one my members went out but before I left, I turned around and hugged Yuna. She returned it.

"But really... Thank you for saving me..."

"You're welcome Nayeon..."

"See you around"

I realise that this whole situation is going to be tough for her. We're in Chicago and then flying to Newark to do our next concert. So is Yuna gonna stay here while getting treated? If so, who is even going to take care of her? Definitely not her sister or even her girlfriend. She's going to be all alone. I can't help but worry about her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuna's POV

I'm screwed. I have so many things to FREAKING DO. Firstly, who is going to take care of Twice when they're in Newark, secondly my girlfriend and my sister are sleeping together and lastly I don't even know where Hyunjin is. My life is a mess and I can't do anything about it cause I'm stuck on this damn bed.

"Ah Yuna, how are you feeling?"

"I'm fine doctor, but when can I get out of here?"

"Woah.. Slow down Yuna. You still have many rounds of anti biotic to go and you're wounds not healed yet"

"Don't mean to disrespect you... Dr Jason but I have a really important job to do and I can't take my eyes off it for one second"

"Believe me Yuna, I know how tough your job can be bu-"

"Do you know Twice?"

"Twice? As in the girl group?"

"Yeah them... You a fan of them?"

"Y-yes.. Well actually my daughter is... And me"

"What if I told you I could get you signed albums and maybe a written message from them to you guys and you let me go"