Chapter 15 : Stop The Pain

Narrator's POV

Flashback

Hyunjin had been sent a package to his hotel before the concert. In the box, there was a paper with instructions and a syringe. The plan was simple. To Hyunjin's knowledge, he didn't know what was in the syringe. But he knew that it had to be injected into Jiwon and it would hurt Yuna at the same time.

When the flight landed, the girls were led by Yuna and Jiwon at the front while Hyunjin was supposed to watch them from the back. As they reached the vans outside, Yuna had waited at the door while Jiwon assisted them into the vans. This was the time Hyunjin would strike. He took out the syringe from his pocket and walked behind Jiwon. But before he could inject, a hand grabbed his wrist and flung it to the side.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

It was Yuna. It always is.

Hyunjin angered up and forced himself towards the direction of Jiwon. Yuna once again blocked him and they started fighting. Since the doors of the airport had closed, the fans could no longer see them. It was just the girls and the other guards. Hyunjin had gotten the upper hold of Yuna and she was on the floor with her hands behind her back. She had all a sudden felt weaker than normal. So she seeked the closest help she could.

"JIWON"

Jiwon turned around and saw the commotion.

"YUNA"

The girls in the car were shocked but they didn't get out of the van.

"What are you doing to Yuna?! Let go of her"

Hyunjin released Yuna and she struggled to stand up.

"Hyunjin what is wrong with you these days? Why do the hell do you keep attacking Yuna like she's our enemy?!"

"You want to know why Jiwon? Because I still fucking love you! Can't you see?! Every time it's always Yuna this, Yuna that. Why is it never Hyunjin?! Why AM I never the topic of your conversation?!"

"I DONT LOVE YOU BACK HYUNJIN.... please, try to understand my feelings. And what were you even going to do to me?"

"I was going to inject you with thi-"

Hyunjin had lifted his hand wanting to show the syringe. However, it was no longer in his hand.

"With what? You're not holding anything"

Suddenly, the sound if an item hitting against concrete pavement sounded around them. They looked behind Jiwon to see the source and it was Yuna. She was holding her arm in pain. The syringe was on the floor. It had injected her, instead of Jiwon during the fight. Tears brimmed Yuna's eyes as she collapsed. Jiwon ran to her and held her close.

"Yuna look at me please...HYUNJIN WHAT THE HELL IS IN THAT SYRINGE?"

Hyunjin didn't know what it was. It could be deadly and he didn't know. Not until the reaction from Yuna gave it away. White foam was coming out of her mouth.

"P-poison..." Jiwon whispered.

Jiwon gathered all her pain and anger and got her shit together. She called for her other guards.

"Jeno! Guard the girls back to their dorms. Make sure they arrive SAFELY. Understood?"

"Yes, maam"

"Haechan, bring Hyunjin back to HQ. You know where to put him..."

He nodded.

"I'm bringing Yuna to the hospital. One of you notify JYP about this please. I want full guarding on Hyunjin the next 24 hours and nothing less. Understood?"