Chapter 13: Cuddle Buddy

Yuna's POV

"Okay! Okay! I'll tell you! Just stop fucking hurting me"

Right after I left Momo's room I went immediately to another room where Jackson and Jiwon were. He was tied to a chair in I've been beating him up ever since. He finally gave in on telling me who he was.

"This guy named Kai contacted me once. He asked me to be the eyes inside of JYP. And if I didn't do it, he would do something to my family"

Jiwon looked up at me as soon as Jackson mentioned Kai. I took out my phone and found a photo of him from the past cases we've dealt with him.

"Does he look like this?"

"I'm not so sure... He is always wearing a mask and a cap when we meet, which hasn't been much really"

"What have you told him?"

He didn't speak. I grabbed his collar and pushed his head against the chair.

"What HAVE YOU TOLD HIM"

"I JUST tell him your locations. THATS IT"

"This all started when exactly?"

"The car shooting on the street was where it all started"

Then Jiwon interfered.

"Wait. Then that part where the shooter shot Jiwon... That was you too?"

"I helped a bit. Yes"

She immediately all of a sudden, grabbed his face and punched him hard repeatedly and was yelling.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS AND HOW WE FELT WHEN YUNA GOT SHOT?"

I definitely wasn't expecting her outburst but most of all how she still cared about me. I grabbed her wrists and brought her into a hug to stop her from hurting Jackson even more.

"Jiwon... It's fine. We'll find another way for him to repay us okay?"

She nodded. I let go of her and faced Jackson.

"I suppose you don't want this to be revealed to the public and to the fans?"

He shook his head quickly.

"Okay, so if you don't want that to happen, I want you to be on our side and tell us his every single move. Understood?"

He hesitated but he nodded.

"If you don't follow, we will be the ones who do something to your family... Or maybe even ruin your reputation. So follow orders and no one gets hurt. Understand?"

"Yes, yes I understand. Now can you untie me? This shit is uncomfortable"

"Actually, before that"

I turned around and grabbed a shock watch. I then showed it to him.

"This is a shock watch. It will be attached to both your ankles and if you move out of the perimeter of this room, it will shock you and seize your leg for an hour. So I suggest you don't try and escape"

He widened his eyes and nodded.

"Good. You can stay here for the night. We'll be moving tomorrow"

"Wait... I have to follow you guys on tour?"

"Duh. How else are we going to catch this guy if there's a sudden change?"

"Right"

I held Jiwons hand and led her to the door.

"Sleep tight. Keep one eye open... Just in case?"