Ending : Nayeon

Yuna's POV

It's been two years since the bombing on the boat happened and alot has changed for me. Firstly, I'm still a bodyguard for TWICE and won't stop being one. Hyunjin, Jiwon and Jongwoo are still in the industry like I am however Jiwon has been into producing music lately so she might venture into that.

As for me, after that boat incident I had a really long recovery period and Nayeon had offered to stay with me during that time. Over a few months, we had we became closer and closer and then we became an item. I was aware that the other girls were after me, but it seemed like after they saw me with Nayeon the very first time, they already knew that she was the one. But I'm pretty sure the girls found love between one another anyway. When they heard that Nayeon was dating, some fans had gotten a little mad at that but once JYP released a message saying it was someone who was very close to her and the members, everyone had already suspected it was me.

Right now, we're having a private dinner with the members and their managers as well as my bodyguards to celebrate TWICE's anniversary. They had gone on VLIVE earlier for their fans but now it was more of a private event for the closer people. But tonight isn't only to celebrate their anniversary. I plan to propose to Nayeon tonight. And I already contacted her parents about it and they scolded me for waiting too long and not doing it sooner. They gave me their blessing and then I bought the ring.

Everyone knows about it except for Nayeon. The girls were the ones who actually helped me buy the ring. The best thing is, I'm not worried of Nayeon saying no because she has been hinting for a proposal anyway, so I might as well do it now.

It was already nearing the dessert course and everyone was looking at me expectantly. Nayeon was sitted next to me and realising I was spacing out half the time. She held my hand.

"Yuna babe you okay?"

"Yea sorry. I just ate too fast"

"Aigoo what did I tell you about doing that"

I just chuckled at her motherly antics and intertwined our fingers.

"I have to tell you something"

"Wae?"

I stood up and the sound of the chair dragging along the floor caught everyone's attention.

"Yuna what are you doing?"

"Stand up, Nayeon"

She stood up with a pale face probably afraid of what I was about to say. I held her hands and held them together.

"Im Nayeon. You talented, self-loving, goal achieving and beautiful human. You were with me during my difficult recovery time and during the times when I was stressed with work, you would listen despite your busy schedules. You always made the time to text or call me when you're super busy, which I am more than grateful for. There was even once where Jihyo had called me to ignore you so that you would go back to practicing with them. Congratulations to you and your members for sticking together for so long and for celebrating this anniversary.

I just want you to know that no matter what you do I will support you and I will be understanding of whatever situation. You won't be alone and I hope you feel the same. I want you to be the person who hears my 'I Love you's'. I want you to be the one who I wake up to. I want you to be the person I die with and someone I enter a retirement home with. I want to be the one who pushes you in the wheelchair when you turn 90 years old"

"YAH!"

"I'm just kidding. Anyway, to end my speech"

I went on one knee and brought out the ring box from my pocket.

"Im Nayeon, will you marry me?"

She hugged me without giving me a response and just kissed me and pulled away.

"I'll take that as a yes"

"YES. Of course it's a yes!"

I smiled and slid the ring on her finger. She hugged me once more and we faced the members. I didn't even notice they were all crying and tearing up.

"Oh shit, sorry guys I made you all ruin your make up"

"No, Yuna. It was worth crying for... Congratulations"

Jihyo came to hug both of us and one of the members after another came as well. We took a couple of photos together and some were posted on Instagram. They were all postive responses so I was relived about that.

"Yuna"

"Jiwon"

She hugged me.

"I'm so happy for you"

"Thank you Ji... It will be your turn soon"

"IF I find a boyfriend..."

"You'll get there"

I look over at Nayeon who was talking to her other members and showing them her ring. She was already talking about wedding plans with the others which I found cute. She caught me looking at her and mouthed an 'I Love You'. I mouthed it back and she smiled. This was how it was going to be for the rest of my life.