Chapter 21 : Planned Plan

Narrator's POV

Kai was standing in front of the girls with his guards beside them. All the girls were scared to talk or to even move. They thought it was over for them.

"So you all must be wondering why you happen to be on my ship"

Silence. Of course the girls were beyond curious as to what they had done to get here but they couldn't be bothered to participate in any conversation with this madman standing in front of them.

"Don't want to talk? That's fine. Not going to force you. But here is why you're here. In conclusion, I am a psycho. I find joy in hurting someone or seeing someone suffer in pain. I seek happiness in seeing blood drip from someone's body knowing they aren't coming back to life"

As he was talking, he was fiddling with a blade that seemed as it had been used many times for the wrong reasons. It had red stains on it, possibly from the blood of the bodies he has killed.

"You might be asking, why? Why did I choose the 9 of you to be my victims for tonight? Well that's because of Yuna. She has always been the one to ruin my plans, so I realised that the most painful thing for her, is seeing the ones she loves so much get hurt"

All the girls had a confused face. Curious, actually as to what he just said.

"What? You didn't know she loves every single one of you? Have you realised she takes care of you or at least thinks about all of your safety 24 hours straight for the whole week. She forgets to eat or sleep because she cares for all of you like that. To bad it's going to end soon"

In all honesty, everyone on that ship knew that Yuna loved them very much. Jiwon knew that Yuna never ate or slept for the sake of everyone's protection. She works so much, to make sure that everything would be easier for everyone else. But everyone felt disappointed that they had only realised this now. Only in a situation where they were kept hostage, about to lose their lives.

"Yuna will come soon. I know it" Jiwon fought back. She didn't want to lose so soon.

"Oh, Jiwon... Such a pity to see you in this state. Are you not a guard too? Shouldn't you be skilled enough to help these girls here huh? Or do you always have to rely on Yuna?"

At this point, Kai had left his position earlier and is right up in Jiwon's face. He was trying to tick Jiwon off. To get a reaction from her, to see her being angry. Jiwon stepped forward, to beat him up. But before she could, Jihyo held her hand, pulled her back and whispered in her ear.

"He's not worth it"

Jiwon stepped back and looked away from Kai.

"You can't even attack me"

He gave one more glance at the girl and turned around to walk back. He pulled a chair out from the side and snapped his fingers. One of his men walked to him and bent down for Kai to whisper something in his ear. The man nodded his head and made his way to the back of the ship. After a few minutes, the ship started to move slowly.

"Here's the plan. We are going over to my headquarters. No one is going to stop us and it will stay like that"

"W-what are you g-going to do?"

"You'll see"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuna's POV

"Do you even know where we're going?" asked Jongwoo.

"Can you just shut up for a second? I'm trying to think"

After Jiwon had stopped messaging me, I internally panicked and just went on a driving spree in my car. I know, not the best thing to do when your friends have possibly been abducted. But before I could actually enter my car, Jongwoo wanted to follow. Hyunjin said he would stay at HQ in case one of the girls go there or Jiwon runs there for help. Which is highly likely. Now, I'm just driving down the streets of Korea trying to figure out a plan.

"What do you think happened to them?"

"Kai I think is what happened. This is so like him. The way he managed to trick everyone. But I still can't believe Jiwon didn't catch it earlier"

"So what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to find them"

"How are you going to do that then? It's not like you could track her phone or something"

"You're close. But no. We're gonna use cameras"

"What?"

"Just wait and see okay?"

I made an immediate U-turn to head down back to HQ. I have it all down in my head. I am going to rescue the girls. And they better be alive when I get there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Narrator's POV

"Hyunjin, do procedure 943 on the cities cameras" Yuna ordered Hyunjin.

"A 943? What is that going to do?"

"Just do it. I'm gonna call JYP" 

Hyunjin comprehended and proceeded to do the procedure. Yuna walked into her office to make the phone call while a confused Jongwoo watched Hyunjin do everything.

"So uhm, what is a 943?"

As Hyunjin was typing or hacking if you may, he explained what it was.

"Procedure 943 in our language, is an extremely complicated procedure where when done, every single camera of an area no matter how large, is under that persons control"

"So if you managed to accomplish it, we will get views of every single camera in the city without the owners knowing?"

"Yup"

"So is going to take long? Cause you did say it was compli-"

"Okay, done"

Jongwoo was left starstruck at how efficient and quick Hyunjin was. I mean, what else would you expect from a 13 year experienced worker. This is a normal thing for him. But Jongwoo was always the physical worker. He was always the one who kills people, so he's never behind the monitor screen.

The sound of Yuna's office door opened.

"What did you call JYP for?" Hyunjin asked.

"When we started our contract with them, I requested that all of the members phones have a location device on them. This is so that if something like this happens, we could find them. But Kai is smart enough to destroy their phones as none of them were detected"

"How did JYP react?"

"He just said he trusted us to find his members. After all, they are the ones who bring success to the company"

"OKAY, HOLD ON. Did you forget that GOT7 existed? Or DAY6? Or ITZY? They too bring success to the company"

Jongwoo also added to his sentence.

"And Stray Kidz? Also they just came back. Hyunjin , did you see their new comeback? Holy shit it was so good"

While Hyunjin and Jongwoo were busy talking about OTHER things, Yuna had already watched through the cameras starting from the van picking them up from the building, and then driving all the way to the port. However, there were no cameras further down the road, therefore not being able to see where did they go after. But Yuna had a trick up her sleeve. She entered in a few more codes into the computer and a window popped up where the camera view is from an ATM machine. With the perfect angle, it had showed the van coming down the road and parking on to one of the smaller boats. The boat started moving and at the very corner of the screen, she could see it stop and attach to a bigger ship. The ship was barely seen but with a tiny glimpse of the color and name at the side, she could make it out immediately.

"Guys do you actually want to help?"

"Right, sorry. So what's the plan?"

"Get the water suits ready. We're going to sea"

"They're on a boat?"

"Exactly"

"Okay, lets get this shit done. 

Meanwhile on sea, the ship was very close to approaching Kai's HQ. Unfortunately, the girls were slowly loosing hope that Yuna wouldn't be able to find them and save them. The worst part was that some of them haven't confessed their love to Yuna and they were dying to do it. The only thing they could do now, was wait and believe.