Ending : Mina

Yuna's POV

"Holy mother of Jesus!"

I fell on the floor as I took of the VR headset and set it on the floor. I was breathing heavily as I recover from that terrifying jumpscare. Mina was just giggling as she came up to me.

"You t-think this is f-funny? I just nearly died"

"I just find your reaction cute, that's all. Plus that thing isn't that scary"

"A woman with long hair and an ugly ass face just came attacking me. That's not scary?"

"Nope"

"I know something that might scare you"

"Oh yeah? And what is that?"

She had her arms crossed and a pout on thinking I wasn't going to beat her.

"The scariest thing for you is if I leave you"

Her eyes widened and she jumped on to me and pushed down to the floor with a hug.

"Don't ever say that again. Yes that's the scariest thing that will ever happen to me"

"I'm just kidding. I'll never leave. I promise"

"Good. Cause I don't know what I'll do if you leave me"

"You will never know cause like I said. I'll never leave"

It's been about 3 minutes and we were still on the floor.

"Mina babe, I love spending time with you but maybe not lying in the floor all day"

She laughed and got off me.

"So, what do you wanna do today?" I asked.

"Since tomorrow is your birthday... Let's just stay in and cuddle for the day. I have a schedule tomorrow and you're working as well"

"Yeah, sure. Also you don't have to do anything for my birthday tomorrow. Just seeing you with the members and doing what you love is good enough for me already"

She pouted and placed her hands around my neck.

"But I feel bad..."

"Don't worry about me. I promise. Focus on your carreer first, okay?"

"Fine. Can you carry me to the bedroom? I want cuddle sessions now"

"Alrighty then"

I lifted her up and walked upstairs to my bedroom. She had come over to my penthouse for the day to hangout, since it was her free day. But I would have to send her back to the dorm tomorrow cause they have to get up early. After I reached my bed, I plopped her down on the gray sheets and joined in after her, me being the bigger spoon. She took out her phone and set her alarm.

"We have... Exactly 5 hours and 34 minutes until you have to send me back to the dorm"

"Then we should make the most of the time then"

"We're just gonna take a nap aren't we"

"YUP! Best part is that you're in my arms"

"Never say that again"

"What? I just love you"

"Yeah, yeah me too"

We got into an even more comfortable position and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mina's POV

After our amazing, very long nap, Yuna drove me to the dorm and now we're on our way up the stairs. She insisted she follow me to the door for safety reasons. I unlocked the door with my keys and saw the members watching a movie. They didn't even notice me or Yuna there.