Chapter 5 : Jealousy

Yuna's POV

After the date, we both went back to my house to call it a night. We're now cuddling on my bed, and on the verge of falling asleep.

"Yuna babe"

"Hmm?"

"Why did you buy such a big house when it's only you living here?"

"I just liked the idea of having a huge space for comfortability"

"Whats wrong Ji?"

"What?"

"Usually you would ask a really random question when you want to ask something else after..."

"U-uhm... I've been thinking.."

I sat up and faced her.

"About?"

"Our relationship. Could we keep it a secret? I don't want it to interfere with work that we have right now"

"Of course, anything you want... But what about Hyunjin? He deserves to know. He's one of us in the team"

"Yea definitely"

"Okay... So that means I can't show affection while we're working?"

"Obviously! It's embarassing to just suddenly make out infront of JYP and the girls"

"Who said that affection meant making out? It could be just holding hands or hugging"

I smirked.

"Okay whatever but it's still a no"

"Fine then"

I lay back down behind her, since I'm the bigger spoon and wrapped my arms around her waist bringing her closer to me.

"You know... These little things like wrapping your hands around my waist makes me feel all weird on the inside"

"Is it a good weird?"

"Yea... Definitely"

"Good. G'nite Ji"

"Night Yuna.."
-------------------------------
Park Jihyo's POV

"Okay guys lets take a break.."

"Ne" they all replied.

We've been in the practice room for 6 hours trying to perfect our new choreo for the new song. Some of us keep forgetting our moves... Especially Jeongyeon.

"Yah, Jeongyeon can you remember your moves?" Nayeon teased Jeongyeon.

"Shut up okay? The choreo's hard"

"Mhmm sure"

Jeongyeon gave a death glare to Nayeon and was about to hit her but the door opened. It was Yuna, Hyunjin and Jiwon.

"Hey guys"

"Hey Yuna"

"Okay, so I came in here to just ask a few questions about your schedules"

"Sure!"

I was happy to see her. She has that vibe where whenever you're around her, you're actually happy and feel protected. She's definitely my type... But it's against the rules to be together with a staff member... But rules can be bent.

"Jihyo? Hello?"

I snapped out of my trance and saw everyone looking at me.

"S-sorry what did you say?"