Ending : Momo

Yuna's POV

"Yo, Yuna"

"Hey, Ryujin"

It was Ryujin from Itzy who just entered the practice room. JYP told me to look after them for a while since their managers have an important meeting. Twice just have a meeting with JYP so they don't necessarily need me to be there.

"You babysitting us for today?"

"Only for an hour of your dance practice. Then I'm heading to Twice's dorm"

"Oohh.. Your girlfriend eh?"

She asked as she nudged my shoulder.

"How did you know that quick? Do the rest of your members know?"

"Sana accidentally spilled the information while we were eating dinner with everyone once. But we promise not to tell anyone"

"Ah, okay. I'm just not sure if Momo is ready to go public yet. She has a lot of stuff to do right now"

"Yea. It's a difficult thing for famous people regarding relationships. They get critisized so easily"

"Exactly"

Suddenly, the door launched open revealing the rest of the Itzy members, walking in with their dance outfits on.

"Hey girls"

"Yuna!"

"Calm down. Don't get too excited. I'm only here for an hour"

"Aww.. But I want to spend time with another Yuna" the maknae of the group said as she wrapped her hand around my shoulder.

"Hey, I'm one text away. Now get on with dancing, or you'll be in trouble with PD-nim"

The song that they were practicing for blasted through the speakers as they danced along to it. I was on my phone replying to a few messages when a notification window dropped down from the top of my screen.

'TWICE's MOMO is rumoured to be dating SUPER JUNIOR'S KIM HEECHUL'

My eyebrows raised at the sudden news. I clicked the article and there wasn't really any proof of them together or anything. But the next article that popped up was the statement from both companies, stating that it is true and thet they've met with good feelings.

Okay, I'm not mad. But just really confused. Is this what the private meeting was for? Does Momo even know about this? And what about us? And just when I thought I wouldn't have an answer to any of my questions, Chaeyoung's contact number appeared on my screen so I answered it.

"Hey, Chaeyoung everything okay?"

"Uh I'm fine. Momo, not so great"

"Is she okay?"

"She's not holding up well. The meeting didn't go as planned. I assume you already know about the articles that came out about a minute ago"

"Yeah I saw them"

"Yeah now she's just crying and panicking saying that you will get mad at her and break up with her"

"What!?"

My loud exclamation had caught the girls attention infront of me but I waved my hand saying it was okay.

"Tell Momo I'm on my way. Where are you guys?"

"We just got into the van. Can you meet us at our dorm?"

"Yeah, of course. See you there"

The call ended and I texted Jiwon immediately to come here so she can look after these girls. She agreed as she herself saw the news as well and told me to sort it out.