Part 17

"Different" -Part 17

He was confused.

Martinus: Hey what happened?

Me: When you first came to our house I was so rude.

Martinus: It is okay.

Me: When my dad told me that your family isn't that wealthy as we are... I got so disgusted.

Martinus: Predictable.

Me: No Martinus. Don't get me wrong. I don't care if you're rich or not. Right now I'm having a wonderful time without spending money. I've never even thought that this was possible!

Martinus: I'm just reminding you how beautiful life is. No matter your glory.

Me: No. I didn't have a clue. But now I realized that something.

Martinus: What is it?

Me: We can't buy happiness and.. love.

Martinus: You said 'I wish some days lasted forever'. It's wrong. And do you know why? The thing I want you to understand is that you live every day. Different things, unique moments, special memories are waiting for you in the future. Money helps people to get special experiences. But most of the times, people are so obsessed to business, how to make money and they don't see what's happening around them.

Me: I wanna start to live differently. But my parents won't understand.

Martinus: Of course they will.

Me: You don't know them. They think that we're the best. The poor are not allowed to talk to us. We're not allowed to be friends with them.

He didn't talk.

Martinus: That's what they told you? That me and you can't be friends.

Me: Yeah. And-

I was kinda nervous, looking in his eyes.

Martinus: And what?

Me: They said I can't fall in love with people like you, Martinus.

Martinus: Then, don't.

Some tears fell down on my cheeks.

Me: I'm sorry.

Martinus: Sorry for what?

He looked at my lips.

Me: Stop. You said we can't do this.

Martinus: I know.

Me: So what are we gonna do?

He kissed my lips.

I didn't react.

I looked in his eyes.

Martinus: I'm sorry.

Me: Don't be.

I smiled.

Me: I think I like you.

Martinus: I'm sure you do.

I smirked and we started kissing each other.

Martinus: I wanna taste them all day and all night long.

He started kissing me again.

No more words to say.
We lay on the ground and some minutes later we fell asleep underneath the sky.
.
.
.
.
//Annie💛
#mmstories #mmimagines