~6~

ishqbaaziiii and Pinkisaha2012 girls, how are you? Since you were following this book back then I just wanted to let  you know that I'm updating it again with more inspiration..

Okay, let us move forward to the moment when Shivaay started to paint my portrait. It was a Saturday afternoon. We had had lunch at his place and then he had let me change in his bathroom.

As I looked at my almost nude self into the mirror, I felt insecure. I was doubting on this more and more until a knock at the door took me out of my reverie.

"Hey Annika, is everything alright?"Shivaay asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm coming," I mumbled and wrapped the white sheet around my body then I left the bathroom. As I joined Shivaay, we had an eye lock and he held my bare shoulders.

"You are the most beautiful model I've ever had." One of his hand slithered from my shoulder, slowly going up my cheek.

I could feel my ears heating up and I looked down as my cheeks reddened. He seemed not to notice since he just held my hand and we walked to the settee which he had covered with cushions.

"Here, lay here

"Here, lay here." He said and I did as I was told. He looked at me for a second before walking behind me and then he yanked the scrunchie which was holding my hair together.

"Shivaay?" I was taken aback by his actions and turned to him but he firmly held my shoulders.

"Shh, let me." He said calmly. I felt him pass his fingers through my hair, then he rearranged a few locks around my face before going in front of his easel. He looked over his easel and a small smile played on his lips.

"You're perfect." I smiled at him as I tried to reassure myself.

"Do you want some music?" He asked. I hummed. The next thing I knew, Humsafar was playing at the back and Shivaay was starting painting me.

"Don't move okay?" He reminded me.

"I will try my best Shiv." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"You know, this moment reminds me of Jack's painting of Rose in the Titanic..." (That would be the final result, just imagine Annika instead)

'Yeah except that Jack and Rose were loving each other at that time, they were lovers' I thought but I just hummed

"You're being so romantic!" I've said after a while.

"A romantic friend of yours!" He chuckled and I hummed again. A romantic friend of mine who was making me head over heels for him day by day.

A pleasant silence rose between us and I admired his concentrated face as he was painting. To some extent, I felt like he was concentrated on me while looking at the painting. I felt as if he wasn't looking at my body on the canvas but at my body. This scene created in me a myriad of emotions, an explosion of some unknown feelings engulfing my heart and being.

I never thought to be a person of love. I had always thought that I would be able to marry off Gauri before thinking about my happiness. But now? Now that I had met Shivaay Singh Oberoi's piercing blue eyes which looked just like two drops from the ocean, I couldn't really think about nothing but him. Him, his kindness, his smile, his happiness, his intelligence, his way of taunting me, his fear of learning...

"Annika? Are you with me?"

'Yes, I think that I love you Shivaay! My heart wants to get out of my ribcage and just be in sync with the beatings of your heart! Oh, Shivaay!' I thought.

"I'm sorry Shiv, I was daydreaming."I cleared my throat.

"I was just saying that we shall stop here, for now, we will continue next week if you're okay with it." He said and I nodded.

"Can I see?" I asked and he hummed. I got up, walked towards him and I stood behind him to admire his artwork.

"Wow!" I just mumbled. I was completely stunned. The drawing was so realistic!

"You like it?"

"I love it Shivaay! It's truly beautiful." I looked at him and captured in my mind the twinkling stars in his eyes. I didn't know what he did and how he did it but something was certain, I was bound to be in love with Shivaay.