~23~

Back with a new part that is verrrrryyyyyy long... At least not the usual 1000 words but 500 more hehe...

"How can you think about dying Shivaay?" I said with rage. Just the thought of him being gone sent shivers down my spine.

"You now understand what I feel when I see that you want to kill yourself. You have no right to die Annika. I own your life, just like you own mine. We own each other's lives since the day we confessed our love." Shivaay dropped some kisses on my nape holding me close to him. "We will find our way out. I promise. Please give us some time... I don't want to rush things with our parents who just got us back... we need to take things smoothly as they come but I'm not giving up on you."

"And what if our parents do not want us to be together because of their relationship?" I asked peppering kisses on his fingers.

"If you're ready to stand against them for us then there is nothing to fear. Because I am ready to go to any extent for us. I am ready to take you as my wife even if that means losing them. I told that to Om. I'll be ready to sacrifice everything just to have you as my life partner Annika." I turned around and held Shivaay's cheeks before kissing him, putting all the love and frustration in the kiss. We stayed there for a while before walking back home hand in hand. We only left each other's hands when we were near to the house.

"Annika?" He called as we only had a few meters left to reach the farmhouse.

"Mmh?"

"I love you."

"I love you too... Hamesha ke liye..."

"Hamesha ke liye!"

As I opened the front door, Gauri ran to me like a tornado and we hugged.

"Di!" She touched all over my body making sure that I was all right.

"Why did you leave like that?" She asked on the verge of tears and I just stroked her tears kissing the top of her head.

"For nothing. I was just taking a walk near the lake. I just wanted to be on my own! Don't be scared for nothing." I sighed and walked inside, closely followed by Shivaay who put a hand on the small of my back.

We went to the kitchen where Om and Rudy were finishing to cook.

"Today we're feeding you our special chicken parmesan with pasta!" Rudra said, wriggling his brows.

I walked to Rudy and wrapped my arm around his shoulder while I leaned forward to smell the food.

"It smells so good!" That time I managed to stop myself from referring to Shivaay's chicken parmesan. It was my favorite plate.

"Shivaay wanted us to cook it, so we did with a special recipe we learned from him," Om replied and I smiled.

"You did great. The food looks mouth-watering!" Gauri praised the boys and Rudra lifted his imaginary collars before wrapping his hand around my waist.

"Told you that I could cook! And that too for a girl as beautiful as my Annika di!" He kissed my cheek while I looked sideways to see my Shivaay's eyes burning with jealousy.

"Let me set the table!" I said and took the plates in the cupboard.

"I'll help you!" Shivaay said and took the cutlery. We both went to the dining room which was hidden from the kitchen.

As I was setting the last plate, Shivaay wrapped his arms around me and kissed the side of my neck.

"So what were you doing with Rudy?" He asked.

"Is my cute teddy bear jealous?" I smiled and turned in his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck. "You shouldn't be jealous of my brother baby, you know already that there is no Annika without Shivaay, so why shall I look at someone else when my whole being exists because of you?" I slowly rubbed the tip of my nose against his in an Eskimo kiss. Then I kissed his pouty lips before moving from him just in time as the others came in. We all sat together with Gauri sitting beside me, Shivaay sitting across me, Omkara sitting on his right and Rudra sitting beside me on my right.

"So we can use the opportunity of sitting here to know more about each other, right?" Omkara said and I hummed.

"Sure, let's do this 20 questions game. One of us asks a question and we all have to answer honestly." Gauri said and I hummed.

"Well, let's start easy... Date of birth?" Rudra asked and I chuckled internally remembering Gauri little outburst earlier.

"26th of January 1996," Shivaay said.

"15th of March 1997," Omkara replied.

"14th of February 1999," Gauri answered.

"5th of September 1996," I said.

"And I the cute baby was born on the 31st of December 1999! By the way Annika Di you were born almost nine months after Shivaay like when he was born you were just a small thing!" Rudra joked and I laughed.

"To be honest, I think I was barely a plan when Shivaay was born, I was a premature baby! I was born at seven and a half months." I explained.

"You're a fighter then!" Rudra said and I smiled at his cuteness.

"Alright! My turn to ask now! What did you study?" Shivaay asked.

"Art!" Omkara answered and Gauri awed!

"We have a common point bhaiya, I'm studying both dance and management! But I do prefer dance, such a beautiful way of expressing art through your body!" Gauri squealed and Shivaay smiled looking at her, probably admiring her cuteness.

"I studied management," I replied.

"I am taking a gap year, don't know yet what I will do!" Rudy answered dramatically.

"I also studied management," Shivaay answered looking at me with his deep blue eyes.

"Any bhabhi or devar that we shall know about?" Omkara smirked. Bastard. I wasn't really fond of his game.

"Huh no," Gauri said looking down. I cleared my throat.

"No." He said any bhabhi or devar that we SHALL know about, not that we had to reveal any relationship. Technically I wasn't lying. And I didn't want Gauri to be on detective mode to know about her brother-in-law.

"Yes, their names are Saumya, Kratika, and Anjali." Rudra winked and I rolled my eyes. So my pyaari brother was a womanizer!

"Yes, you have a bhabhi but I won't tell you more about her until I feel like doing so," Shivaay said while getting up. His voice told me that he was hurt. "I'm not hungry anymore." He left the place and I looked at him leaving. I wanted to go to him but I didn't want the others to have any doubt.

"What happened to him?" Gauri asked and I looked at my plate doing as if I didn't hear her.

At night, after everyone retired to their room I went to the poolside. Shivaay and I didn't have a proper conversation since lunchtime. He was hurt and Gauri had been stuck to my side all afternoon. I hoped Shivaay would come fast. I rubbed my arms as I felt cold because of the cool freeze. After ten minutes, I was about to go back inside when a hand appeared in front of my eyes holding a small box. I turned around to see Shivaay smiling at me.

"Shivaay..." I whispered and hugged him tightly. I kissed all over his face as if I didn't see him for ages.

"I thought you were angry..." I pouted and he kissed me.

"At first, yes, I was angry because you didn't say that you were in a relationship but then I realized how silly I was and I was mad at myself for putting such a fuss with something so stupid. I overreacted, I'm sorry. Now take my small surprise to you please!" He said and I smiled, taking the box. I opened it and what I found brought me to tears.

"It's so beautiful!"

Actually you can try and guess Shivaay's gift for Annika... It's very easy to guess if you're really a fan of Shivika... I'm not finding any suggestive hint I can give you that would make you think directly of the gift without being too obvious u.u... Let's just say that he's giving her the STARS... What can it be?