~26~

Enjoy some ShivIkaOmRiRu moments :) With THE AWAITED REVELATION! Moreover, I don't know if I told you already but I'm very pleased to answer your comments, they are always a delight! Thank you, guys! And Eid Mubarak to those of you celebrating Eid-ul-Adha :)

After the morning we spent near the river, everything was doing great between Omkara and me. Gauri and Rudra had spent the whole time taking pictures and behaving like kiddos. I was very happy that we could spend a genuine moment together. Shivaay and I decided to tell them about us at night during dinner.

"Shivaay! Can you carry me to the house? I'm very tired!" I said as we were on our way to the farmhouse. Omkara who was giving a piggyback ride to Gauri chuckled as he looked at Shivaay who was almost spitting his lungs from being short of breath.

"I think you're the one who's supposed to carry me, Annie!" Shivaay laughed in between pants.

"Come Di, I'll give you a piggyback ride!" Rudra suggested and I smiled. I was about to go to him when Shivaay held my hand.

"It's alright I'll give you a piggyback ride." He said and I rolled my eyes. Jealous Oberoi was back! I leaped on his back since he insisted!

"You don't need to be that overprotective about your beautiful sister, Shivaay bhaiya. After all she's my sister too." Rudra did the logic sign.

"Yes but she's my love." Shivaay whispered and I guessed I was the only one who heard him.

"Waise Rudra, Shivaay doesn't have any sister but these two, no wonder why he doesn't want you to touch them!" Omkara said.

"As if I'll harm them... you guys should trust me more often you know..." Rudra answered while I giggled.

"You want us to trust you? With girls? Never!" Omkara replied.

"It is not my fault if girls cannot resist my handsomeness!" Rudra defended himself.

"Of course! You're right Sweetie! You cannot understand the struggle of being handsome. My baby Rudy must be chasing all these girls away!" I said earning a pinch from Shivaay on my thigh.

"Does that mean we're ugly?" Omkara asked. Gauri hummed.

"No, it just means that Rudy is more handsome than you!" Gauri laughed before shouting!

"Om bhaiya why did you pinch me?!" She said while Om chuckled.

"You two team Rudra you shall get down and walk. You keep making fun of us, that's not nice!" Shivaay whined and I discreetly kissed his nape.

"Calm down guys we're only making fun of you!" Rudra said. "The three of us are dashing, handsome, and sexy!" He added.

"Pretentious are we, eh?!" I giggled. I quickly managed to get off of Shivaay's back and shouted "Siddarth Kapoor is more handsome than all of you reunited!" Then I ran away from there while giggling, having Rudy and Shivaay chasing me.

"Annika come back here to pay for your insults!" Shivaay shouted behind me. Since I had the key to the farmhouse, I quickly opened the door and went to hide myself behind a pillar.

"Di! There is no need to hide from us! We'll find you." I heard Rudra say.

"Come on Annika. Be brave and accept your punishment!" My oh so sweet better half (note the sarcasm) said and I twitched my nose on hearing him. How could he turn his back on me the one that he loved for just some teasing! I thought I had made him enough aware of his handsomeness... Ooh it appeared as if I were the helpless beau trying to pacify his lady love... Damn Obros were something for real...

"Got you." I felt someone hold my arm and I gasped upon realizing that it was Rudra.

"Bhaiya! She's here!" He shouted and I saw Shivaay walking to me with a smile plastered on his face.

"You know what we do to traitors right Rudy?" Shivaay cracked his knuckles and I swallowed my saliva with difficulty.

"Shivaay!" Om called. "Bring the traitor here! I got Gauri!" Both Shivaay and Rudra held my arms and we walked to the living room where Om was standing while holding Gauri by the arm too. They smirked while Gauri and I exchanged a stare of horror. What did these three devils had in mind? I didn't have time to think of possibilities because the trio pounced on my sister and I, tickling us without showing any mercy on us.

"Tell, who is more handsome?" I could hear Om ask in between my laughters and shouts for them to stop the torture.

"Mohsin Khan is more handsome!" Gauri shouted while she was also gasping for air.

"Stop it! I'm gonna pee!" I shrieked trying to remove Shivaay's hand from my tummy. "Okay, you're more handsome!" I gave up trying to save my bladder. At last they ended the torture and Gauri and I rushed to the toilet. We came back a while later and cooked dinner with the Obros as it was already 4.00 pm.

"Gauri can you please give me the onion please?" Om asked. They were both cutting the vegetables while Rudra was preparing the chicken and Shivaay and I were preparing the pizza dough. I pulled my head back as some strands of hair were blocking my view while I was kneading the dough. Shivaay sighed before moving behind me and tying my hair in a fishtail braid.

"You always forget to tie your hair when you cook dear." He mumbled and I chuckled.

"Maybe it's because I like it when you tie it." I whispered.

"Look at them O, Shivaay always smack my head but here he is caring for Annika Di and being all cute. I thought that I was the baby!" Rudra said breaking our little moment and I chuckled.

"Don't worry Rudy, he won't harm you anymore now that I'm here." I promised and smiled. This weekend had gone well. Ending it with the revelation of my and Shivaay's relationship could be a turning point in our friendship but it was better to tell them.

"Annika Di, the pizza crust is really good, I never knew it could be something that matters that much in the taste of pizza but damn you killed it! My taste buds will forever be grateful to you!" Rudy praised me as we were having dinner. I smiled while Shivaay squeezed my hand under the table. He was sitting on my right while Gauri was sitting on my left. Omkara was sitting across Gauri while Rudra was sitting next to Shivaay.

"Guys... theses days with you were amazing... And I will always cherish these memories we made together!" I began. "I have to tell you something though... well not only me, but Shivaay and I have something to tell you!" I got up and Shivaay too got up. We smiled to each other and I intertwined my fingers with his.

"Annika and I are dating." Shivaay dropped the bomb.