~19~

Let's go with a steamy update :) For those of you reading Angel of Darkness on my other account Shivikalover321, the update is not ready, I'm having trouble writing it but I'll do my best to update real fast <3

"Why did you summon me, Miss Trivedi?" Shivaay asked while pinning me against the door of my room.

"To use your lips to my heart's satisfaction," I replied, nibbling at his lower lip afterward. He held my hands above my head and kissed me with a passion. I felt him licking my lips and I opened my mouth in complete surrender, letting his tongue dance alongside mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist and managed to free my hands, wrapping them around his neck. He groaned against my lips and took me to bed, laying above me. We parted and he started grinding against my pelvis.

"Are you still sure that you don't want us to take the next step?" I asked while matching his thrusts against my pelvis while moving my hips.

"Not until your dad agrees." He said. "But you're so hot, can't keep my hands off you..." He continued. I felt his hand moving under my cloth, slithering on my abdomen. He was so close to my breast!

"Annika? Can I come in?" Damn! It was daddy!

"Uh... No! I am...um... I am naked! I'll come down, just wait for me downstairs." I shouted and hid my face in Shivaay's shoulder. If I wouldn't knock on my father's door, he would do that, respecting Gauri and I's privacy as we reached puberty. Shivaay got up and walked to my closet, opening it wide. I saw him raise an eyebrow as he looked at my clothes.

"Where are those skirts and short shorts you would put on back there in London?" He inquired as he saw my traditional clothes.

"Told you that daddy is old-fashioned. But don't worry I'm keeping the shorts and skirts, just for you my love." I blushed and he smiled.

"Okay." He said happily. He roamed through my clothes and picked up a yellow anarkali suit.

"This is the one you'll wear

"This is the one you'll wear. Go change, your dad is waiting for his princess." He teased and I smiled, hitting on his shoulder playfully.

"Shivaay?"

"Mmh?"

"We will finish what we started," I smirked and disappeared in the bathroom.

When I got down the stairs, I noticed that Shivaay and daddy were having a conversation. I sat next to my father playing the shy girl avatar.

"Annie weren't you in Kingston University along with Shivaay?" Daddy asked and I could feel a cold drop of perspiration running down my spine.

"Huh yes probably...um, why are you asking?" I inquired, throwing a glance at Shivaay.

"Didn't you meet each other before?" Daddy furrowed his brows. Alright, something was fishy.

"We sometimes walked past each other in hallways and saw each other in class but Annika wouldn't approach me. Once I asked her to be my friend but she said she wasn't interested in having boyfriends." Shivaay lied and I raised one eyebrow. How daring he was.