~27~

I couldn't help but update early since you were so eager to know what would happen after the revelation so here you go x) Moreover there is mature content in this chapter, it is towards the end. The chapter ends after this mature content so if you don't want to read  it then you know that there is nothing after the mature content

"Dating? Di really? Are you two serious?" Gauri asked standing up from her seat.

"Yes, Gauri. Shivaay and I have been dating for almost three years. We were in a live-in relationship when we were in London." I said looking at her straight in the eyes.

"I can't believe you... How could hide this from me? From dad? Damn, he'll be furious when he'll get to know... And Shivaay bhaiya... I mean you are our brother now..." Gauri slumped back on her chair with a defeated look. I looked at Shivaay then went near her, holding her shoulder.

"Shivaay and I don't want to hurt anybody Gauri. If everything was going according to our expectations, I would have told you about my relationship with Shivaay as soon as I saw you. I mean, you're my sister, my confidant. But this surprise you gave us made us stop our plan. What thing that I want to be clear for you is that I love Shivaay and he loves me back. We cannot abandon our love for our parents' relationship."

"I understand Di. Why would you give up your love when you didn't even know about dad and mom's relationship? They should have told you that they were together and they didn't. It's their fault. Anyway, I was finding it weird how you got along so quickly and how well you knew each other. I guess this beautiful bracelet and the ring were given by my handsome Shivaay bhaiya, right?" She had a few tears in her eyes that I wiped immediately while nodding. "You pamper her too much bhaiya! Even if my sister-in-law is my own sister I can't let you do the mistake of pampering this devil too much!" Gauri chuckled and I pulled her cheek before hugging her and Shivaay joined the hug dropping a kiss on Gauri and I's forehead.

"So my sweet Annika di has been upgraded to Annika bhabhi? Om, why aren't you saying anything? Our dear dwarf brother hid a girlfriend from us and you're staying like this as if it's normal? Now I understand why you would look like you're about to kill me every time I touch Annika bhabhi... Jealous Billu!" Rudra said and I couldn't stop laughing. He was adorable and I quickly held Shivaay's arm as I felt him moving and by his stare, I knew he wanted to throttle Rudra.