9.5 | Explanation

I am here to explain the current situation of the story.

Amaryllis Bloom (Before Rebirth)

Amaryllis was a young girl who didn't care about anything around her. She was a playful person but a loner. Amaryllis was only close to her mother and didn't know anything about her father.
At the age of twelve, Amaryllis was home-schooled by a strict teacher and also fell in love with a man named James Quinn through a party. Unfortunately, her love rival was her sister, Iris. The battle became a tragedy to the high-ranking family when Amaryllis was poisoned by the fifteen-year-old Iris. Until the end of her life, at the age of seventeen, Amaryllis still loved her desserts.

Amaryllis Bloom (After Rebirth)
Amaryllis became a brave person who was willing to widen her horizons. She was still a playful person and a loner, but she still tried to socialize more. At the age of fourteen, Amaryllis became independent by living alone and went to a school different from her sister's and James Quinn's. She tried to talk to her father and became the heir of the company. She did investments to save her bank account lol. Amaryllis finished high school in just two years - at the age of sixteen. After the graduation party, she was stuck in an unfortunate situation with the son of a family rival, Xavier King, who saved her life.

Iris Bloom
Iris was two years younger than her sister, Amaryllis. She was close to her friends only. She met James Quinn in high school at the age of fourteen, loved him, and killed her sister because of jealousy.

Feel free to ask if you're confused about the storyline. I will help as much as I can. New chapter this week.