18 | The Wife

Madam

Everyone who was staying silent couldn't help but stare at the gorgeous woman that was standing right in front of their eyes. It was clear that the guard knew exactly who the woman was. Of course, it was none other than the richest woman in the country herself, the wife of the one and only, Abner Bloom. The famous lady of the number one house, Aster Bloom.

Her presence was absolutely breathtaking. Aster rarely went out of the house, but at the moment, there she was unexpectedly. People were pitying Amaryllis, Luca, and the guard who was facing Aster's wrath.

Little did they know, this person is a certain lady's relative.

Luca who was still standing there was normally supposed to laugh and let his tongue out if he won something but right now he couldn't feel anything but anger. He clenched his hand and kept his eyes at the guard who was finally kneeling to keep his job.

Aster glanced at Luca for a second and looked back to the guard who was begging on his knees. Too bad, Aster didn't feel a thing except for her daughter's injury.

"Anna."

After being called out by her Master, Anna immediately knew what to do.

"Guards. Get him out of here." Anna, the short-haired lady ordered the three personal guards of Aster behind her as she fixed her glasses.

The kneeling guard was stunned, he froze and let himself be taken away. He actually wanted to beg some more but he knew he would get killed on the spot if he continued to ask.

Why is this happening!? That lady!

The guard who was being taken away glared at Amaryllis. Amaryllis was aware but ignored him. Truthfully, she wanted him to be punished more than just get fired.

"Lili." Aster called out to her.

Everyone was silent after Aster called a name.

"Why are you here?" Amaryllis asked his Mother. It was rare for Aster to go out after all and she was not the person Amaryllis called on the phone. Again, people who were watching got confused.

How can that girl speak to Aster Bloom like that? Aster doesn't seem to be angry too!

"Visiting." Aster replied, not bothered with the whispers those were gradually getting noisier.

"Anna, get a doctor to the office." Aster commanded her personal assistant.

"Understood." Anna nodded slightly.

Looking at the scene, Amaryllis just chuckled in her heart. She thought about revealing her identity to the public, but it was not the time. The time was too uncertain and she was glad that Aster picked up her intention.

"Let's see his former Boss right now. I believe he has a lot of thing to you and I, dear companion."

"It hurts so bad." Amaryllis sulked and walked into the building with Aster. After a few steps, Amaryllis remembered something and looked back. There, she saw Luca who was still standing upright with a slight smile on his face. No one noticed, but Amaryllis could see the darkness in his eyes.

She didn't waste a single second before calling out to her handsome driver. Luca who was called out was startled with a confusion in his eyes. He shifted uncomfortably before obediently followed Amaryllis who was waving at him to come with her.

It was a really sunny day. The weather outside was really hot and the man inside an office was seriously affected by it.

Abner Bloom was sitting down on his chair as he checked over some documents on the table.

"Abner..."

Abner put down his black pen before turning his head to the voice source and met a devil's glare. A really gorgeous devil.

"Wife." Abner called out to Aster with a neutral tone, a glint of happiness could be seen. Good thing his secretary didn't see it or he would faint onto the floor.

"Me too~" Amaryllis tilted her head and popped out behind Aster, waving her hand to her dear Father.

"Lili." Abner called to her daughter too with the same tone and happiness and quickly sent away his secretary. The professional looking secretary who had a brown suit on quickly left the scene, leaving the family alone on the quiet-oddly simple office room.

What's with his happiness today?

Luca who was just a newcomer and was clearly unhappy with the situation before couldn't really handle the atmosphere and the aura that was coming out from this family of three. He was having a hard time maintaining his professionalism.

Abner was ready to speak when Aster strode and rushed to her husband's table and slammed it. The husband who had his lips opened was immediately shut by his wife's action.

Why is he suddenly feeling excited by this---

"It seems like you are bullying my daughter." Aster muttered. Abner slowly looked back at his wife's beautiful angry eyes deeply and corrected her-

"Our daughter."

The correction made Aster sneered.

"A father wouldn't hurt his children."

"...Who is hurt?"

Abner questioned the woman before looking at Amaryllis who lazily sat on the sofa with a man. The young lady notice the eyes and held up her bruised arm. At this moment, Abner regretted his action.

With Aster knowing this matter, he was ready to suffer some torture because she clearly wouldn't let go of this easily.....