10 | A Date ?

"Good morning, LP."

When I opened the door, Xavier greeted me from his bed. I close the door behind me and gave him a look.

"LP?" I asked.

"Little Princess." He smirked.

I cringed at the nickname while the man just smirked. Just two days and he had already given me a stupid nickname?

What the hell?

I approached him and took a seat in my usual spot, next to his bed.

"What do you want to do today?" I voluntarily asked because I was being nice and totally unbothered.

"What are you planning instead?" He asked while looking up at the ceiling.

"Why are you asking back?" I furrowed an eyebrow and look at him with a suspicious look.

"No reason." He replied flat.

"I'm planning to go to a cafe."

"Hmm.. where?" Xavier asked.

Seriously this punk should stop asking questions. His intentions were scaring me. I kept myself silent, thinking.

The cafe I was talking about was the new and hottest cafe spot in the city - fleurir.

Everyone who worked there was an acquaintance. After all, I was the one who invested in the business.

I went there often, just craving desserts or whenever I was stressed out. The tea and pastries there are the best. I hired the best pastry chefs and even taste-tested the masterpieces they made. The ones I like would be listed on the menu.

I could say that was the best day of my life. Ever. I ate too many pastries that day, I had a food coma and passed out for hours lol.

Anyway back to the situation between Xavier and me.

"You know fleurir, right?" I asked.

"It's French for Bloom, what about it?" Xavier answered with a confused look.

"Are you being serious?" I asked, judging him.

Everyone in the city knew my cafe!

Was he living under a rock!?

I could feel my eyes twitch and asked him once again.

"Cafe fleurir. Not familiar at all?"

"I don't think so." The man answered honestly.

I sighed and I was disappointed.

But this just made me realize that I should spread the existence of my cafe even more, so people in the world would know.

"Wanna come?"

WAIT.

WHAT DID I JUST SAY?

"...Sure."

Xavier answered me with a neutral expression but I was still surprised at myself for asking him to come to my cafe.

But I could use this as an opportunity. If the media found Xavier coming to my cafe, fleurir could get big in the news!

This was a dangerous plan but if I succeed I would be the one with an advantage.

"Let's go then. I'll give you time to prepare."

"My hands hurt. Help me get changed?"

That reply made me freeze and looked at him with my eyes widened. They were almost popping out.

"Seriously?"

"Still hurts," Xavier replied to me. He looked quite troubled.

I closed my eyes and made a decision.

"Alright," I agreed unwillingly before walking towards his clothes and throwing them on the bed.

"Sit," I ordered him.

"Okay." Xavier did what I ordered him to do. He closed his eyes and I began to unbutton his hospital shirt.

I was too focused and didn't realize that he already opened his eyes and stared at me.

His gaze made me... uncomfortable.

"Stop staring," I argued.

"You smelled so sweet today."

?

"Drop it, playboy." I looked up at him, irritated.

I must admit, he had an amazing build but I tried not to look at all.

Don't look, Lili. Save your virgin eyes.

"Change your pants alone. I'm getting out of here." I grabbed the bag that I put on the chair and headed out.

I could hear a chuckle behind me before I slammed the door. On my way out, I called a taxi and met the doctor who took care of Xavier.

"Good morning, Miss." The old man greeted me.

"Good morning, doctor. Good to see you." I replied.

"I want to talk about patient Xavier." He said.

"Sure. What is it?"

"The nurses said that he was stressed out staying here last night and he wouldn't sleep or took his medicine."

"What?"

This is a shocking day. Couldn't believe I would get surprised 3 times in a short time.

"We found the pills under the bed. We're concerned because we can't force a patient." He confessed.

"Do you know why?" I asked.

"We asked him again this morning but he refused to answer." The doctor replied.

"I think it would be better if we let him go home." He continued.

Go home? Heck yeah. I'll take it.

"Thank you, Doctor. Take care of his discharge. We'll be heading out."

"Alright, Miss."

I thanked the doctor and left. I waited for Xavier in the waiting area while playing with my phone.

After a couple of minutes, I could see the handsome guy walking towards me and I stood up from my seat.

"The taxi is here. You ready?"

"Let's go." He smiled.