4

haeyoung groaned in frustration. she was at the cafe she works part time at, doing her work on her laptop. alone that is. she was supposed to be doing work with dongpyo but she didn't want to be that one, annoying, clingy girl.

"how's your work going?"

she looked up and saw her coworker, min eunha, placing a java chip frappe on her table. haeyoung gave her a weak smile, clearly tired. "thanks. stressful. i'm supposed to have a partner but.." she explained briefly.

"but?"

haeyoung sighed. "my partner doesn't want to work with me."

eunha gave her a pitiful smile, taking a seat across from her. "don't worry. anyway, your writing is already great!"

haeyoung smiled at her coworker, thankful she has a few good friends. "thanks."

eunha got up and went back to the counter as soon as she saw a customer. haeyoung went back to her work, typing away. soon drowning herself into her own world, not looking up at all, unaware of everything around her. she was so into her world that she didn't even realise that someone sat at her table, sitting across from her.

when she did finally look up from her laptop, just to take a sip of her frappe, she nearly choked. "dongpyo!" she coughed, startled at his sudden appearance. "w-what are you doing here?" she asked as she stared at him, him typing away on his laptop.

"doing work," he replied, not looking up, taking a sip of his ice latte. he then looked up and turned his laptop towards her. "read it."

haeyoung looked at for a few seconds, before reading whatever he typed. she read it and as she finished reading, she widen her eyes. what they were assigned to write was just a scene of spending time with someone. and what he wrote was about two friends spending some time together at the place haeyoung brought him to before, and then getting caught in the rain.

"wait.." she mumbled, trying to process everything. "do you-"

"remember?" he completed for her, chuckling. "just that i guess," he scratched his nape, recalling the dream he had the night before. is she really my girlfriend? he thought as he sip on his drink.

"anyway, just.. just read this." she turned her laptop towards him to let him read. she started to think about what happened ever since he came back. she was in a dilemma, she doesn't know whether should she help him to get his memory back or just let him find it himself.

but she's afraid to do anything.

she wants to help but is afraid dongpyo whether he will get hurt or not, but if she doesn't help, she's scared he may go off dating someone else.

-%-
short chap :(
i'm sorryy
i'm at my hometown that's why haha
but n e ways, prepare for some drama, yeah ?