11

"han miyoung. son dongpyo's girlfriend."

yeseul scrunched her nose up in disgust. what a way to introduce yourself she rolled her eyes and turned to her friend, tugging on her sleeve to ignore miyoung.

"a-ah, i see," haeyoung fakely chuckled before sitting down on a chair that was neatly pushed against the big ass window.

miyoung rolled her eyes at the girl. minji was right. even her existence is annoying enough she smirked before shouting at her older brother who was standing behind the counter.

"yah jisung! go give them the menu!" she yelled, not caring whether she was rude to her elder.

her brother sighed and nodded. he was used to having her younger sister not adding the 'oppa' since in the states, it was like that anyway. there's no honorifics in terms of speech in the states. you just call them by their name.

jisung grabbed a menu from under the counter and walked over towards haeyoung and yeseul's table was a smile on his face, not as fake as her sister's at least. thankfully.

"hey, welcome to hana pizza! what can i get for you?" he smiled as he place the menu on the table. he then turned to haeyoung and frowned abit, thinking where he saw her before.

"perhaps, you are park haeyoung..?" he asked.

haeyoung looked up and widen her eyes. how the hell she didn't see him earlier?

"jisung? wow, it's been awhile," she chuckled, a small smile appearing on her face. "how have you been?"

(a/n: coincidentally daniel's what are you up to played lmao)

jisung chuckled, his smile went wider. "better. kinda got over anxiety."

yeseul looked at haeyoung then to the cute squirrel guy before tugging onto her friend's sleeve, confused. "you both know each other?" she whispered. her friend nodded before turning back to jisung. "well then, are you working here?"

"well, my parents own the place. i'm just here to help out after i recovered, you know?"

haeyoung chuckled and nodded, glad to see her senior well again. she was glad to see the smile on his face again. "so um, jaejin? how has he been..?"

haeyoung thought for awhile. what was she supposed to say? "i guess he felt guilty after he bullied you a lot. considering he was even your junior," she giggled. "but i know he was really guilty."

jisung laughed and smiled at haeyoung. "well, if you see him again, just tell him i'm ready to forgive him. it's nothing big really."

she nodded but didn't say anything else, her smile fading. jaejin was one of the main reasons jisung had gotten anxiety. but it's all in the past. she was glad her senior was all well.

"so, why not you give us your specialty, hm?" yeseul asked, cutting in between their little reunion. jisung beamed at her and nodded, picking up the menu. "so, how bout bulgogi pizza? it's our specialty, and best seller too."

haeyoung nodded and smiled at jisung, really so glad that he has recovered. he may be older than her, but he felt like a younger brother she never had.

however, in the background, a certain person was glaring at haeyoung. "wow, how can she be so happy?" miyoung mumbled to herself. she hated that smile. and the fact her brother was there, smiling at haeyoung, just frustrates her more.

"i should just call minji," she mumbled, taking out her phone to text her friend. she then heard the door open. miyoung looked up and smiled, looking at haeyoung. "dongpyo!" miyoung gushed as she ran to him with open arms. her little shout caught haeyoung's attention.

the smile faded on her face as she sees dongpyo smiling at miyoung. haeyoung sighs. she knows that she can't change anything. dongpyo may have asked her to help, but really, can she even help him?

jisung came out of the kitchen, after giving haeyoung and yeseul's order, and looked at the couple in disgust. they don't even look that good with each other he thought as he shook his head disapprovingly. he then saw the expression on yeseul's face, a sad one.

jisung sighed and walked towards his junior, holding two glasses of ice lemon tea. "jealous?" he chuckled lightly as he took a seat beside yeseul.

haeyoung looked up and shook her head. "nah, i'm not."

yeseul sighed as she took a sip from the glass. "yes she is. that's her boyfriend over there."

"so he's cheating on you with my sister?"

yeseul choked on her drink. "excuse me? your sister?"

jisung turned to yeseul and nodded, before turning back to haeyoung. "is he? then confront him. or i will."

haeyoung sighed. "it's not that. he.."

"he lost his memory so he doesn't remember her," her friend calmly explained.

"wow, that's bad. don't worry, he will remember you." jisung flashed a smile at haeyoung, hoping it can comfort her.

"i hope so."

-%-
so uH
a little longer
and maybe next chap will be a filler chap ??