14.5

"miyoung and dongpyo don't even look good together," jisung grumbled as he handed haeyoung a towel to wipe her hair. "here."

"thanks," she said softly before wiping her hair. "i can't believe she's your sister," yeseul huffed. "you are like, a sweet guy and her? a bitch."

"hey, as much as i don't like her attitude, you can't say anything bout her," jisung chuckled. "but if my older brother heard that he will actually kill you."

"older brother?" haeyoung raised an eyebrow. she had no idea they had an older brother. "oh wait, han seungwoo?"

jisung nodded. "yeah. he just adores her." he rolled his eyes. clearly there were some tension between the two brothers but haeyoung decided to not question it.

"anyway, it's getting late but thanks," haeyoung handed the towel back to jisung before paying for the pizza. "thanks for coming!" he grinned, making the two friends mirror the grin too before leaving.

"stupid," minji who was watching what was happening grumbled bitterly.

-
haeyoung walked towards her house after she and yeseul split ways. she let out a sigh. the scene of miyoung kissing dongpyo kept replaying in her mind. she shook the thoughts out of her head. she doesn't want to think of dongpyo. just like how she was forgotten, she wants to forget him.

she then stopped walking, stopping under a street lamp.

"hold on.." she mumbled as she try to hear what was happening in the background. she could have sworn she heard someone follow her.

she then started walking again and try to make out any footsteps in the background noise. and she was right.

there were footsteps.

haeyoung gulped. "please let it just be an innocent person," she prayed, quickening her steps. she then heard the footsteps quicken too. she mustered up the courage and turned around, to find a hooded figure standing there, shock she turned around.

haeyoung just kept quiet, feeling so scared.

"alone?" the figured laughed in a frightful tone. "come with me. let's have some.. fun." he started to walk towards which make haeyoung take a few steps backward before taking off, running.

haeyoung didn't know where to run. she doesn't want to run to her home but where else can she go? it's late at night and people would be sleeping anyway.

she took a glance over her shoulder to see the figure following her and she only thought of one place, her home.

haeyoung ran as fast as she could and knocked on the door hurriedly upon arriving. "please be home.." she panted and looked around to see the figure coming towards the house.

the door swung open and she gave a sigh of relief. she quickly hugged him, relief washing over her. she was finally home, home in his arms.

-%-
ugh cringey ending and short chap :((
but omg finally, x1 and izone gonna be active again !!! my wish actually came true for once 😭
and i'm so so glad they can be active again :)
oneits and wizone managed to survive and omg i'm so gladd