15

dongpyo stared down at the girl who was hugging him tightly. he didn't know why she suddenly hugged him. and be at his house even.

he looked up and saw a guy running towards his house. as soon as the stalker saw haeyoung hugging dongpyo, he back off and ran away.

dongpyo sighed and pat haeyoung's head, ensuring her that she's safe. he hugged her back before pulling away. "it's okay," he said softly pulling holding her hand, pulling her into his house.

"next time if anyone follows you, call me, hm?" dongpyo advised before making her seat of the sofa. "anyway, um.." he scratched his nape. "do you want me to walk you home?"

haeyoung nodded, still a bit traumatised from what happened earlier. what if the guy that followed her was still around? what if he wants to kill her? what if he was working from that mother? and the last possibility was the one that she hated the most.

dongpyo noticed her scared expression and sighed. "don't worry, if you are too scared, then why don't you sleep over?"

she looked at him before nodding slightly. "y-yeah, sure," she said with a shaky voice. dongpyo chuckled and hugged her, wanting to comfort her. and just his warmth somehow comforted her. "home.." she mumbled softly. she had yearned for his warmth. maybe it's because he was gone for too long, or maybe cause she was too scared, but haeyoung felt more comfortable and warmer with his hugs now than the last she saw him.

"you were really scared, hm?" dongpyo chuckles, smiling and hugging her tighter. "oh right, should we hang out tomorrow?" he pulls away. "i want to get my memories back.. and you always appear in my dreams so you are my best option."

haeyoung looked down to her hands and nodded, smiling softly. "yeah, sure. i will get your memories back for you-"

the sound of someone calling interrupted her. dongpyo picked up his phone which was on the coffee table and groaned upon seeing the caller id. he answered the call nevertheless, though he rather enjoy haeyoung's warmth.

"yes?" dongpyo grumbled, trying not to sound annoyed.

"so dongpyo, wanna go out tomorrow?" the person on the other end giggles, and haeyoung knew it was miyoung. she didn't hate miyoung, but haeyoung was still confused. how did miyoung and minji ended up hating her?

"i'm busy, sorry. bye," dongpyo hung up abruptly. haeyoung chuckled and could imagine the annoyed look on miyoung's face. he turned to her and smiled. "i will get you some hoodies to wear and you can go wash up." he got up and went into his room, coming back with an oversized hoodie and pants. "there you go. wash up."

haeyoung smiled and took the hoodie, glad it was the same oversized hoodie she wore when dongpyo had ended up sick before. maybe i can recreate one memory at least ... she wondered with a smile before heading off to shower.

dongpyo groaned as another call came in, but then realised it was an unknown number. he didn't want to answer but he answered it anyway. "hello?"

"is this.. son dongpyo?"

"and this is..?" the person on the other end had a feminine voice, but sounded like an elder.

"haeyoung's mom."

-%-
y'all it's been soooo long since i updated 😖😖
IM SORRYY
sch started again and god dammit
i'm so busy
and the news of x1 just doesn't
make it any better
but i'm confident that the regrouping
project will work!!
i just hope that all members will be there
ot11 !!
but um enjoy the update and i'm sorry
it's short :(((