7

haeyoung groaned. her head hurt. a lot. she sat up from wherever she was laying on and sat up straight. she felt.. different. in fact, her bed felt different. she looked around the room she was in. it wasn't her room.

she let out a gasp and hurriedly got out of bed. she checked on her clothes. it wasn't hers. there was an oversized hoodie. "what the fuck-" she cursed, shock to find out she was wearing a hoodie that wasn't even hers.

"woken up?" a voice spoke from behind her. she turned around and immediately groaned. how did i end up in jaejin's house?

her memory from the day before was blurry. she groaned. she couldn't remember anything. she prays that nothing happened yesterday, hoping he didn't fu-

"don't worry, i didn't do anything to you," jaejin smirked. haeyoung crossed her arms, not convinced. how did she ended up wearing his hoodie if nothing happened?

"then why am i wearing your hoodie?"

"i just put it over your clothes."

haeyoung gave out a sigh of relief. thank god.

"you didn't do anything to me, right?" she asked to confirm. jaejin nodded, leaning against the doorway, feeling pity for her after seeing her drunken state the day before.

"i would have, if you weren't saying dongpyo's name every minute," he smirked causing haeyoung to blush.

"what-"

"anyway, come on out. there's some ramyeon. hope it can cure your hangover." he left the room leaving haeyoung standing there, dumbfounded. "what the hell did i do yesterday?" she grumbled before following behind jaejin.

-the day before-
"yah! park haeyoung!" jaejin scolded the red-face girl, sitting at a table in a tent-bar. "that's too much soju for you," he scolded, snatching the soju bottle away from her. he counted the number of bottles there were on the table. "1..2.. 3?! you just drank 3 bottles?!" he yelled at her in shock, sitting down across from her.

"come on jaejinahhhh~ give *hic* me backkkk!" haeyoung whined. jaejin groaned and shook his head, raising his hand to grab the attention of the aunt. he paid for haeyoung before attempting to make her stand up.

"noooo! *hic* i-i still want to *hic* drinkkkkk!" she whined, her face clearly red. jaejin sighed. just because she saw dongpyo with another girl, she had to drown herself with three bottles jaejin thought.

"let's go," he said and grabbed her hand, dragging her away from the tent-bar. haeyoung whined and wanted to get out of his grip, to which he tightened his grip on her. "jaejinahhh, i wanna *hic* drink moree!" she whined.

jaejin stopped walking and sighed, looking at the red-faced girl. "get on my back," he squat down to allow her to get on his back, so that he can give her a piggy back ride.

"no!" she pouted. jaejin chuckled and grabbed her arm, pulling her on to his back. haeyoung pouted but wrapped her arms around jaejin's neck anyway.

"aigoo, i miss dongpyooo," haeyoung whined. "why musttt *hic* do this to me? first getting amnesia, and now *hic* getting a girlfriend in the states?" she started crying into jaejin's neck.

"it's ok.. haeyoung. he will make his way back to you," jaejin tried to comfort. but he then felt bad for her. she just wanted to be loved, and he and dongpyo couldn't do that. "whyyy *hic* is it so hard for me to be withhhh *hic* someone?"

"i don't know.. god knows that's all. but what i do know is.. i still loved you all this time."

but to bad, haeyoung had fallen asleep, her face resting on his shoulder.

jaejin chuckled bitterly. if he didn't hurt her, would she still be hurt now?

jaejin continued walking and somehow, managed to bump into dongpyo.

"oh? it's you," dongpyo smirked, his girlfriend linking arms with him. "why is haeyoung on your back?"

jaejin gritted his teeth. he felt like punching that guy. dongpyo was the reason, wasn't that so obvious already?

"i see this is your girlfriend, huh?" jaejin smiled fakely at miyoung. she nodded and looking at dongpyo lovingly, giving him a peck on his cheek. jaejin sneered, disgusted. "two-timer, i see."

"what do you mean he's a two-timer?" miyoung asked innocently.

jaejin shrugged and smirked. "don't you know he has amnesia?"

"i do know that-"

"the girl on my back is his girlfriend. and you can never replace her, han miyoung. and anyway, how's your brother?"

miyoung rolled her eyes at jaejin. "better off without you."

"you both know each other?" dongpyo asked, cutting in.

"yeah, he was friends with my brother. but somehow, that guy bullied my brother and beat him up after getting into some wrong group of friends. jisung has just recovered if you were wondering."

jaejin rolled his eyes. "i wasn't but ok."

he started to walk off, leaving dongpyo and miyoung behind. he turned around and yelled at the both of them, mainly at dongpyo. "son dongpyo, when you remember again, you better go back to haeyoung."