12

seoul ; south korea ; 14 year old haeyoung , minji , dongpyo , miyoung , jaejin ; 16 year old jisung

"h-hey! come on, j-jaejin," jisung stammered as he took a few steps back, before feeling his back on the brick wall from the back of the school

"h-hey! come on, j-jaejin," jisung stammered as he took a few steps back, before feeling his back on the brick wall from the back of the school. "i'm your senior remem-"

jisung fell to the ground upon receiving a hard punch on his mouth, causing him to stumble down to the ground. he felt betrayed. jaejin, a guy he trusts a lot, betrayed him.

"yah! s-stop!" jisung desperately tried to yell out but it only came out as a faint, inaudible whisper. even his same-year friends are punching him, kicking him. and for what reason? jisung tried to stop jaejin from smoking, taking drugs from these people.

all jaejin could do was to look at his senior guiltily. he didn't know what to do. help jisung and become like him or just remain bruise-free?

and he chose the other option.

"p-please! just.. s-stop- ow!" jisung whimpered in pain as he received a hard kick in his kidney.

jaejin gulped upon seeing his senior get beat up. and the fact he was the reason made him felt even more bad.

-
"come on haeyoung, jaejin clearly likes you!" minji teased, haeyoung blushing. "yes exactly, he likes you!" miyoung agreed.

"ok but, we are like what- only 14? it's probably just a mindless crush," haeyoung tried to brush it off but was blushing at the thought that someone has a crush on her. especially an actual good-looking guy. sure they may be 14, but jaejin was good-looking. but haeyoung had a small eye candy on someone else.

son dongpyo.

he was that one short guy in her dance club, and she found him cute. but they rarely talked. just a few exchange of words really. but really, he has a baby face and god damn he was cute.

but it was just a small eye candy, nothing too big honestly. and even if haeyoung was to have a crush on the son dongpyo, it wasn't like he was going to like her back, right?

-
"wow haeyoung is pretty.." dongpyo mumbled to himself, not wanting the guy beside him, jaejin, to hear.

"yeah, she is," jaejin unconsciously replied, looking up from his phone to find dongpyo staring at haeyoung who was comforting miyoung, who was crying.

"but still, i will confess her to one day."

dongpyo turned to look at his friend beside him, feeling a little spark of sadness. he wanted to confess too, but haeyoung probably doesn't like him anyway. "good for you," he mumbled, turning to stare at haeyoung.

"i know you like her too shortie, but still, i have a better chance, you know?" jaejin said, not really caring whether that hurt dongpyo or not.

the shorter sighed and tried to get his attention somewhere else, not at haeyoung. "oh yeah, wheres jisung hyung?" he asked, looking around the basketball court for his senior.

jaejin choked on his saliva. he wasn't sure how to tell dongpyo. hell, it was even his fault. and he felt guilty about that.

"i heard he moved to the states," jaejin lied. what he actually heard though, after what happened the day before, that jisung got anxiety so decided to not go to school anymore, in hopes to recover.

"but miyoung is there-"

"she's probably crying cause she's sad?" jaejin explained, trying to make it not sound like a question.

"we didn't even say bye though.." dongpyo pouted, then found haeyoung staring at him, a smile appearing on his face.

"omg.. haeyoung is staring at me!"

"she was staring at me idiot!"

-%-
i think the next chap will be like this? idk honestly haha but let's see how 👀