10

"but won't that be cheating?" yeseul questioned as haeyoung explained what happened with dongpyo earlier that day. "i mean, no offence hae, but that's cheating if he is still with whoever his girlfriend is when he's trying to catch feelings for you," she said as she bit into a barbecued pork belly. "omg, hot!"

haeyoung bit her lip as she listened to her friend. sure, she will admit she's being greedy. she desperately wants dongpyo to be with her again, remember her even. but he has a girlfriend, what good will it become? sure, haeyoung is still his girlfriend since they never broke up, but what will happen to miyoung?

"yeah true.." she mumbled. though she wants to be with dongpyo again, she stills considers miyoung's feelings.

"oh yeah, there's that 24 hour pizza place. do you wanna go there?" yeseul asked as she took a shot of soju.

haeyoung chuckled at her friend. she envies her friend a lot. yeseul is that one friend who's always hungry and eats like a big but doesn't gain weight.

"seriously, won't you be full?" she chuckled.

yeseul rolled her eyes. "never full for food. i will buy this and you will buy whatever pizza we are going to eat, hm?"

haeyoung nodded but then remembered that that place was also how she ended up at jaejin's place. she prays that she doesn't see dongpyo and his girlfriend again.

-
"hello! welcome to-" the waitress, or maybe co-owner, stopped half way.

she recognised haeyoung.

a frown appeared on her face. the fuck, why is she here? looking for dongpyo?

"you are park haeyoung, right?" she asked, to which she got a nod as a reply.

"and you are..?" haeyoung asked, not recognising the girl infront of her.

"han miyoung. dongpyo's girlfriend."

-%-
this is short cuz i'm having writer's block
:(
n e waysss
i wonder where my readers are from :)
i'm from myanmar but live in sg !!
how bout you all ??
haha i'm just curious abt u all uEet