6

"jaejin? you saw him and minji?" yeseul gasped. haeyoung nodded. she felt so unlucky. she met those two at her cafe. talk about luck. the two friends were walking around their campus after class. "how bout you and dongpyo? any progress?" she asked.

haeyoung shook her head. "nothing much. we just write shit here and there. nothing much to it honestly. but sometimes, he remembers things."

yeseul stared at her friend in pity. she feels really bad for her. she's suffering while her last love is just carelessly going on with his own life, not knowing that he has a girlfriend.

"don't worry much. he will get his memory back, if you help him."

haeyoung smiled weakly at her friend. she wished she could.

but life is unfair to her.

-

pyoie 😍🧸🥺:
u r alr here riteee
where r uuuu

calling mine 🧸💞 . . .

"hello? dongpyo?"

dongpyo smiled to himself. her voice was soothing to his ears

"hey, miyoung! have you arrived?"

"yes, i have! i'm collecting my luggage though.. where are you?"

"oh ok!! i'm outside the gate thingy, waiting. see you!"

he hung up and looked through the glass. and there she was, han miyoung, his girlfriend, the supposedly only girlfriend he ever had, at least that's what he thinks. she turned around, and smiled at her boyfriend, unknown of whatever drama that will come in their way. and without himself knowing, his mouth lift up into one too.

-
"jaejin, please. i'm tired of you being here," haeyoung groaned as she rub her temples with her fingers, feeling so tired and annoyed with jaejin around at the cafe all the time. he grinned sheepishly and scratched his nape, wondering about dongpyo and looking for the time to ask about him. "say, how's you and dongpyo now?" he asked as casually as possible, leaning against the counter, sipping on the straw in his java chip frappe.

haeyoung stopped whatever she was doing. she was wiping the counter with a rag but that simple question made her stop. why should you know? she sneered in her mind. she doesn't want jaejin knowing her life. heck she doesn't have to tell him. minji most probably would had tell him anyway.

"wouldn't have minji told you by now?" she fired back as she continued wiping the counter he was leaning against. "minji?" he hummed as he sipped on his frappe. "i deleted her number," he said. "and the memories of her."

haeyoung sneered. "she's a literal bitch," she mumbled softly.

"but i kept the memories of you.." he mumbled, soft enough for her not to hear. not hearing his statement, she put away the rag and got ready to close the cafe.

"jaejin, the cafe is going to close in a few minutes so why don't you leave?" haeyoung asked as sweetly as possible, though she felt like slapping the boy infront of her.

he smiled at her, leaning down. "i'm waiting for you."

haeyoung rolled her eyes. though their faces were inches apart, it's not like her past feelings will come back. her feelings are with dongpyo and will always be with dongpyo.

she pushed him out of the cafe, step out, took one last look at the cafe, before locking the doors. "now can you leave?" haeyoung asked, glaring at him.

jaejin grinned, having no intention to leave haeyoung alone. he shook his head. "come on. let's have dinner, i'm starving."

before she even had a chance to protest, jaejin grabbed her hand and dragged her with him, heading towards a pizza place just a few minutes away from the cafe. haeyoung sighed. she was definitely feeling hungry but she didn't want to be eating with him.

"anyway, uh, won't the pizza place be closed?" haeyoung asked as she rack her brain for some excuses to leave. "it's like, just passed 1am. it should be closed, right?"

jaejin chuckled at her attempt to leave. he can definitely read her face very well. he was once the person who knows everything about haeyoung, so of course he knows what she's feeling just by her face.

"you must be living under a rock, hm?" he chuckled. "this is one of the only few 24/7 pizza places. and besides, it's really good too."

haeyoung sighed. just fucking great.. she cursed in her mind. but then again, at least her stomach won't be filled with instant food for once. but she hates the fact that jaejin is still holding her hand, dragging her to the pizza place, and that she have to eat pizza with him.

"let's go in, shall we?" jaejin asked as he stopped walking once they were just near the place. haeyoung rolled her eyes and attempted to get his grip off her hand. "let go-"

she stopped talking. she saw someone in the pizza place, eating with someone as they looked lovingly to the other. her expression went blank. god, why me? why is it always me? she felt tears well up her eyes, her pupils shaking, her lips quivering.

jaejin noticed her expression changed. he looked at where she was staring at. his expression changed too. to pure anger and shock. he looked back to haeyoung who seemed that she's gonna break down any moment.

"haeyoung-" jaejin attempted to comfort her, but he was interrupted with her running away when she managed to get out of his grip. "wait! haeyoung!" he yelled.

he turned back to look at whoever was in the pizza place, his eyes showing flames.

son dongpyo, just you wait.