22

and all of the sudden i'm listening
to 1d again HAHA it's been so long
since i listened to one thing smh

-
"park haeyoung! come out here right now!"

haeyoung woke up with a start upon hearing the voice, shouting outside her house. she glanced at the clock on her night stand, 7:48am it read. she groaned, annoyed. it was way too early for her, especially since she had no classes that day either.

"park fucking haeyoung!" the voice shouted again, breaking haeyoung's thoughts. "fuck," she cursed, "coming!" she yelled, annoyed that whoever shouting outside woke her up. she opened the front door with messy bed hair, still in a dazed. "who are you to-"

she didn't have a chance to even see how was shouting wary in the morning for they had pushed her back into her own house, slamming her against the wall. "what the fuck-"

"you shut the hell up," the voice barked. it was only then haeyoung realised it was miyoung, who was angrily glaring at her. miyoung grabbed haeyoung's collar, clearly angry.

"what do you want?" haeyoung grunted, in no mood to entertain whatever mood miyoung was in. she tried to get her grip off her collar, but miyoung held a tight grip on it.

"what the fuck did you do?" miyoung raged, staring intensely into haeyoung's eyes. "what the hell did you do!" she screamed out in pure anger. haeyoung was a little taken aback, and a tiny bit scared. it was the first she had ever seen miyoung so angry. sure, miyoung had gotten angry before, who hasn't, but it was the first she had seen her really, really angry.

"h-huh?" haeyoung stuttered in confusion. what did she do? even haeyoung herself wasn't aware of miyoung's accusations. "what did i do?"

"you know what you did you ass," miyoung cursed, gripping tighter onto haeyoung's collar. "what did you do to dongpyo? how did you get his memory back!"

haeyoung just stared at her in confusion. dongpyo got his memory back? she got miyoung's grip off her, glaring at the other. "what do you mean he got his memory back? since when?"

miyoung scoffed, can't believe that haeyoung was so oblivious to everything going on. "you didn't know?" she smirked. "can't believe you are so, fucking clueless."

haeyoung rolled her eyes. "whatever. but when? when did he get it back?"

"that's why i'm asking you. he wouldn't tell me. and besides, we talk to each other lesser now," miyoung crossed her arms, glaring at haeyoung. she knows that haeyoung was the reason why she and her 'boyfriend' talk lesser.

"good," haeyoung grumbled, not caring that miyoung is in her house. did he get his memory back on my birthday? she wondered, thinking about the little gift dongpyo gave her.

"and you, don't you go running back to him," miyoung threatened. "i'm his girlfriend, and always will be his girlfriend."

"technically, i'm also his girlfriend since we never broke up anyway," haeyoung reasoned out. "so i have the right to tell you to fuck off."

miyoung rolled her eyes. "yeah, sure. but, don't. don't go running back to him."

"and if i do?" haeyoung crossed her hands, now testing miyoung's patience. she thinks it's fun to annoy miyoung.

"hm, do you think that dongpyo's reputation, or even yours maybe, would look good? him having two different girlfriends at the same time? or, maybe i could just make up a rumour he slept with multiple people," miyoung smirked.

"would you even do that? to dongpyo?"

"maybe, but i wouldn't want to hurt him. i would do that to you," miyoung walked towards haeyoung and smirked, mocking her.

"is that a threat?"

"that's a promise. and i will make sure it happens."

and with that, miyoung turned her heel and walked out of the door, leaving haeyoung to think about dongpyo. "god, she seriously thinks that will stop me from seeing dongpyo again."