16

"haeyoung?"

dongpyo knocked on the bathroom door to see whether she was done showering or not. the call from her mom felt weird to him. why did she suddenly call him out of nowhere? and asked him about her own wellbeing instead of calling haeyoung. but yet at the same time, he felt a sense of .. he felt as if he wanted to protect haeyoung.

"hm?" haeyoung called out as she opened the bathroom door, coming out wearing his hoodie and pants he had given her. "yeah?"

dongpyo looked at her for a few seconds before scratching his nape with a sheepish grin on his face. "i just wanted to ask if you wanted to drink .. hot chocolate?" he asked, deciding not to tell her about her mom calling him. he figured it's better to not question.

haeyoung tilted her head slightly, confused. she felt he wanted to tell her something but brushed it off. "sure," she said, smiling.

dongpyo smiled and left the room, heading to the kitchen to make two warm mugs of hot chocolate.

as he was done, dongpyo held the two mugs and smiled warmly at haeyoung, giving her a mug. "thanks," she smiled softly before taking a sip.

"welcome," dongpyo replied as he mirrored a smile too.

-
"wait, jisung is willing to forgive me?"

jaejin looked at haeyoung in bewilderment. the girl nodded as she wiped the counter in her cafe with a piece of cloth. "well, yeah."

the taller boy couldn't believe it. why was suddenly everyone forgiving him? first haeyoung, who he broke the heart of, and now jisung, who had depression and anxiety cause of him?

"why is life suddenly so .. nice?" he wondered out loud, taking a sip of his iced coffee. "you are now okay with me, and now jisung?"

"cause you have changed jaejin, you have changed."

-%-
a very short chap ?
yes it is
and sch
pls just go die

and you all probably
heard of the coronavirus
so stay safe y'all-
just wear a mask
and wash your hands
god i have been wearing
a mask almost 25/8
and now i always feel
like i'm wearing one
even though i'm not

but stay safe yall
drink lots of water, hm ?