13

"wow, didn't expect to see you here."

haeyoung sighed upon hearing the voice. minji. song minji. who else did she expect? she was always at wherever haeyoung was. but considering the fact miyoung and minji are still friends, it wouldn't take that long for minji to show up at hana pizza.

"neither did i expect you to be here," haeyoung replied and played with the hem of her shirt. minji just rolled her eyes before walking towards miyoung, both of them clearly good of friends still.

where did it all go wrong haeyoung wondered. she doesn't want to be their friend again, that's for sure, but she always wondered every now and then, where the fuck it went wrong. but she had to applaud herself, she didn't even recognise her friend.

"here you go, our specialty, bulgogi pizza!"

haeyoung smiled and thanked jisung before she and yeseul started to eat.

"i really want to poke his cheeks," yeseul giggled as she eat a slice. haeyoung rolled her eyes at her friend. "you are always the same," she chuckled. but even though she's smiling and laughing along with her friend, she can't help it but feel a little jealousy sting her heart as she sees dongpyo smiling and laughing with miyoung and minji.

they were just a table away, and that just frustrates haeyoung so much. they are so close, yet so far. she desperately wants to go to him and get him away from those bitches that were once her friends, but at the same time, she can't bring herself to. she wants to cry and break down, seeing her boyfriend there.

yes, he wants her to help him get the memories back, but with miyoung and minji, it all just seem like a bitter, far-fetched dream. haeyoung doubts she can even talk to dongpyo without getting hated on or bothered.

"you know, you should just really prove to those two that dongpyo's yours."

haeyoung stared at her friend. did she say that out loud?

"yes, you did say it all out loud if that's what you were wondering," her friend chuckled. "but really, you should. or least, recreate memories."

"how..?"

"like i don't know, think of how you both got close. how did it happen, what did you do, where did it happen. simple things like recreating memories helps in getting memories back."

haeyoung stared at yeseul in bewilderment. "how do you know that?" she asked as she eat her slice.

"kdramas and movies," yeseul grinned.

"and i will help too," jisung suddenly barge into the conversation. he sheepishly smiled when they realised he was eavesdropping. "i can't help it. and i wanna help too. go get him."

(a/n: someone bnm trainees' go get her played. i must write watever my playlist wants :)

"well, you are right but-"

"if you are gonna say 'but miyoung will be sad' and all that shit, i will slap your face. dongpyo clearly made a bigger impact when he left than what jaejin did, right?" yeseul tried to put some sense in haeyoung's head.

now it was jisung's turn to be surprised. "oh? you and jaejin-"

"we used to date? yes we did."

the senior widen his eyes. "small world, i see."

"anyway, he's yours so- HEY!"

without any warning or whatsoever, miyoung got up, walked over to their table and pushed jisung aside, causing him to fall on the floor. and dumped a whole glass of ice lemon tea on haeyoung's head.

"excuse me, what the fuck?" haeyoung cursed as she felt ice lemon tea dripping down her hair. to which she only got a self-satisfied smirk as a reply. "whoops, i must have tripped."

"han miyoung!" jisung yelled. dongpyo got up and grabbed miyoung's wrist, dragging her out of the restaurant, anger written all over his face.

haeyoung, on the other hand, just stared at the floor blankly as droplets of the drink drip down her hair. she looked through the window to find dongpyo and miyoung arguing, to which it led to a kiss.

haeyoung flinched in disgust.

maybe minji was right.

she didn't deserve to be loved.