9

"if i tell you, would you even believe me?"

dongpyo groaned and let go of her, looking around the place. he then turned back to her, feeling so agitated. "just tell me, please," he pleaded.

"i'm your girlfriend, dongpyo. but you clearly have a girlfriend now, someone else."

haeyoung could feel tears brimming to her eyes as she said that. of course, she was hurt. but dongpyo's happiness matters more, even if it will leave her forgotten.

"haeyoung.." he mumbled softly, looking into her eyes softly as she wiping away her tears that were now falling. "i.. i can't love you, since i don't even k-know you.." he felt so guilty to be hurting her without even knowing her.

"just.. just leave," haeyoung mumbled.

"haeyoung-"

"leave just like how you left me. forget that you ever came here."

"haeyoung, please-"

"just fucking leave already!" she yelled as more tears came out of her eyes. dongpyo felt so bad. he didn't know why he felt bad, but he did.

haeyoung cried her eyes out, seeing the guy she loves so much infront of her, but not even remembering her at all, leaving her in pain.

dongpyo walked over to her and hugged her, wanting to comfort her. haeyoung cried into his chest, hating him yet loving him so much.

"please.. just leave already.." she whimpered.

"i'm not leaving you like this again, when i'm the reason for your pain."

(a/n: just imagine he grew taller heh)

-
haeyoung opened her eyes slowly, feeling so tired. she yawned and opened her eyes to find dongpyo sleeping beside her, his face so closed to her. she almost screamed in shock, but covered her mouth to let him continue sleeping. she sat up, clearly still in shock. she got out of the bed and stood up, only to have dongpyo grabbed her wrist, pulling her back to the bed, hugging her.

"stay.. here," he mumbled.

"dongpyo, you should be with your girlfriend. not me-"

"but what if i get my memory back?"

haeyoung turned around to look at him, confused at his question. "what?"

"if i get my memory back, and if you are not lying, would you allow me to hug you?"

"but what about your girlfriend? you have feelings for her now, not me."

dongpyo went silent. he does want to find out about haeyoung, but what about miyoung, who he loves now? he has feelings for miyoung now, not haeyoung currently. so even if he gets his memory back, his feelings for miyoung will overshadow his past feelings for haeyoung.

"then help me get feelings for you again and get my memory back."